9.Boss 💙

M: Kyu darr gyi?😏 Koi bol rha tha vo apni friend ke liye kch b kr skta h?

B: M nhi darti... Sb manzoor h mujhe... Btao kya krna h?

M: 😏

B: Btao jldi

M: but usse pahle

Then he did something which Bela didn't knew (remember uski diary read kri jaa rhi h to vhi baate aage aayegi jo usse pta h).

B: Ahh!! Kya kra tumne? Ajeeb sa lag rha h...

M: Mne kch nhi kra... Ye sb jo b hua uss wgah se lag rha hoga... Subah to thek ho jayega...

B: What's your condition dude?

M: You have to become my assistant...

B: What??

M: You don't have any choice now... You have to...

B: I don't even know what you

M: I àm going... Save her yourself...

B: okay fine... (In mind: abhi ha bol deti hu... Baad m mna kr dungi... Kya kr lega?)

M: M kch nhi karuga... Tum khud àaogi mere paas 2 din m... My challenge... Now take this... Mix it in water and make her drink it... She'll be fine by morning...

B: Bas yhi krna h...

M: Nhi to aur kya mantra paru? Antidote h ye... Lena h lo nhi to bye bye...

B: no no...lao... Mera mtlb tha ke leke ghumte ho sath

M: Ha...

B: Abhi deti hu...

She gives ritz antidote... They made her lie on bed...

B: Thank you...

M: You are not welcome... Be on time tomorrow...

B: I am not coming anywhere... Mera college h... Phir evening m coaching h phir uske baad xyz jgah jana h phir uske baad

M: (cuts her) Mujhe pta tha bahane bnogi... Look girl you have to do as I say bcz I am your master now...

B: No you are not...

M: Here's my card... Contact me agar kisi ko maar vaar do ya hospital pauch jaye koi...

B: M kisi ko kyu marugi ya nuksan pauchaugi?

M: You will become dangerous jb gussa aayega... You r not normal...

B: Tumhara mtlb m pagal hu?

M: Calm down... Control yourself... Mne aise nhi bola... Apne aap samj m aa jayega jldi... Bye...

He left with pinki...

B: Arre ruko!! What do you mean? Khud pagal h aur mujhe bol kr gya... Freakster!! Huh!😒 Makri kon palta h🙄...

Bela went to her home as in the morning if her parents didn't found her in her room then she'll be in a great problem...
Next morning she called Ritz to ask her how she is... She told her she's fine but will skip college today...

Bela alone went to college as earlier she used to go with Ritz... Then in the college some strange incidents happened... (Same about which Bela told in prologue... Read them again before reading further...) She returned home but those incidents were running in her mind like a film...

Next day when she came to college she came to know that teacher died bcz some wild animal like lion or tiger attacked her and that girl is in hospital bcz some wild dog bit her very badly... This all seemed very strange... That day college was off because of those incidents ànd to give condolence to that teacher...

When she reached and got to know about this she went to some park insted of going home... She was feeling strange... There she sat under a tree... Then after sometime she opened her bag to take out water bottle as she felt thirsty... But as she opened and looked inside she shouted very loudly... But luckily no one was there...

(But what she saw?? She didn't looked inside the bag at morning while putting bottle and tiffin inside it.)

Her books were smeared with blood and there were some little pieces of skin and one bangle was there also... She recognised whose bangle it was... Her mouth was wide open with shock...

B: 😱😱😱😱😨😨😮😮😮 ye..ye..ye..me..me...mere bag m...k...k..kse aaya?😲😰😧

One voice came from behind," tumne hi dala hoga kal raat ko marne ke baad uss aurat ko..."

She snapped her head at the source of voice and found same man...

B: tum??

M: Ha m... Bola tha na mne control your emotions...

B: Kya bol rhe ho? Mujhe kch samj nhi aa rha? Aur kse bol skte ho mne kra ye sb?

M: Kyuki mujhe pta h... Look at your nails...

She looked and get shocked... There were some wounds near nails and some blood...

B: 😱 ye..ye..kse hua? Mne pahle kyu nhi dekha? Kb lgi chot aur kse? Aur Dard kyu nhi hua?

M: Nhi hota dard... Ab to mann gyi na jo m bol rha tha... Now let's go...

B: Aise kse let's go? Kyu aau m tumhare sath? Janti tk to hu nhi m tumhe?

M: Kya nhi janti? Tum meri assistant ho aur m tumhara boss... Your master... I can teach you how to control it... I will train you but side by side you have to work as my assistant in my hotel...

B: ok... I don't think I have other choice...😢 Agar mne anjane m apni family ya friends m se kisi ko hurt kr dia to?

M: That's why I am saying come with me for sometime...

B: (sitting down) Mere sath kya ho rha h? Kse kr skti hu m aisa? Kya hu m?😢😢😢

M: Sab samjhauga aaram se...

B: But mujhe to tumhara name b nhi pta? What's your name?

_______________________

That's all for now...

Promo: Boss's Identity reveal....
Bela dies in an accident.

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

bb_bhavya pearlvpurisfan