24.💙I am not jealous ♡..

M: Dekho m ye nhi kahuga ke progress nhi hui... Hui h but still you need ato learn more and need to practice... Your final score is 45.. 45% you score (in ears:) friend ho isliye 10% extra diye h...

B: 😯 kya? 45

M: I know you also feel they are much more but think about Sudha aunty... How she will feel when she will come to prow you have scored 0... Seriously zero will break her heart that's why I gave you 35 for her and extra 10 for our relation that we share...

The said all this with very serious face.

B: What did

But before she can complete he started laughing...

B: 😡😒 You are so mean... (Turns her face and folds her hand on her chest...) Tum bht kharab ho... Baat mat kro mujhse...

He hold her shoulders from back...

M: Bela suno

B: nhi

She tried to jerk his hand and come out of his hold but she couldn't... His hold was tight...

M: Bela.. suno... M to bas

B: nhi..katti

Again tries to move...

M: Nii..katti nii (like small kids...) M to bash(bas)

B: m to bas kya?

M: (comes near her ear) M to bas sach bol rha tha

He moved away and laughed...

B: (turned) Tum bht gande ho...

She started hitting on his chest with her fists but he was just laughing as her weapon was unaffectable...

M: (laughing) We need to work on your fighting skills...

After sometime he held her wrist and pulled her towards himself putting a stop on her...

M: (goes little bit near her) I am sorry... But truth always hurt... You are good and learning but need a lil more concentration... But till then

B: hmm

M: Don't change into a girrafe's neck and fish's tail together... It would look weird...😂😂😂

He moved away and again starts to laugh😂🤣🤣...

B: Kch nhi ho skta tumhara😡... (In mind: Gabbar na Gabbar hi rhega... Kabhi galatfehmi b nhi hone dega kch ache ki😡... Kabhi nhi badal skta ye...)

Just then someone came and held bela's hand and pulled her and starts walking... She also went with him ignoring mahir...

M: Bela

Mahir followed them...

B: Arre Kha leke jaa rhe ho mujhe Chintu? (Asked smilingly)

M: Tumhe iska naam yaad rha?

Bela ignored him... (Acha kisi ko yaad h Chintu kon h?)

M: Belaa!! Acha vo choro tum dari nhi isse?

Chintu make her sit on a large stone and sits in front of her...

B: Tum itne pyare ho chintu koi tumse kse darr skta h?

Chintu became happy and made some sound and clapped and jumped on one tree and went somewhere...

(Hanji... Chintu tree pe jump kiya? Kse? Kyuki vo chimpanzee h...😂)

M: Bela suno m

Chintu returns with one flower and gives it to Bela... She takes it and looked at mahir for a sec and hugs him...(ye sacchi m chintu se nhi darr rhi aur mujhe aisa kyu lag rha h isne jaan ke dikhane ke liye chintu ko hug kra.)

(Well can anyone tell me what must be the expression of mahir😁)

M: Bela come on let's leave...

B: But

M: No nothing... Get up nowww!!😠It's my order...

B: Why? Kyu jana h? And who are you to order?

M: (his eyes turns into yellow predator one and glared) yaad dilau who am I?

Bela gulped and stands quickly...

M: (to all his children) Everyone get under roof... (While looking at Bela) Toofan aane wala h...

He hold her wrist and dragged her with him... Chintu was looking at Bela and she also turned towards him and see him once and again turned... They came out and mahir closed the gate and leave her wrist and started moving ahead... She was following him smiling with a little smirk...

They reached their house...

M: Mere liye coffee bna ke room m de dena... Aur raat ko dinner bna lena...

B: o hello tumhari turn h aaj...

M: Mera mann nhi h...

B: Mann nhi h ya kch aur baat h? 😏

M: Aur kya baat hogi? Kch b...

B: Aww!! Mr ga..mahir is jealous...

M: What?

B: Yessss😆 Mr Mahir is jealous..Mr Sehgal is jealous (like singing song)😄 that too with his own so called baccha...

M: Shutup Bela... I am not jealous...

Saying this he went into his room...

_______________________________________

That's all for now...

Promo: 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Note: Well we just want you to let know that we won't be able to post daily due to some reasons but we will try to post next parts as soon as we can write... Hope you all will co-operate...

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...