19. Pinki 💙

As its the last day of  bela's holiday she decides to stay at house whole day and enjoy watching web series on Netflix .
Mahir doesn't take diary with him  on her holidays thinking bela write something on it during her free time.

Next day, bela is back to work and mahir sends her to the bank .

Mahir again starts reading bela's diary at office.

In diary :

This Gabbar is such a freak. He dismissed the maid for next week who used to clean the whole house because I am now expert in cooking, washing dishes and washing clothes so he wants me to learn cleaning also. He says I make the house mess and dirty so now I have to learn cleaning to know the important of cleanliness 😤😤😤😤.

Gabbar has now gone  for grocery Shopping asking me to clean the whole house. He didn't even taught me how clean just showed how to use vacuum mop and all . When I asked where should I clean. He said look everywhere and clean where ever you see the dust and dirt and don't forget to put all the things properly back to their places and arrange your bed properly.

Well to be honest, this whole house looks so clean and tidy . And why should all the things like iron, iron board, books, n all go back to their places when we need to bring it out back tomorrow or some other day to use 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and bed !! Seriously I will be sleeping on the same bed tonight also so why do I need fo arrange the blankets and pillows properly let it be like that only .

Such an idiot does not know how to save the time.

I started vacuuming overall and saw spiderwebs in so many places. This pinky 😤😤😤😤😤.
And that gabbar says u make the home dirty. Can't he see how dirty his pinky made the house with her webs . Now I have to clean it all 😡😡😡.

From our pov :

After a while gabbar came back and saw pinky hiding in her home .
(Its a small wooden home made by mahir for her to play. )

Mahir : pinky always hides there like that being upset.

M : Pinky what happened baby ? Why are you hiding ?

Pinky lifts her one arm and signals him to see up in the corner of the ceiling.

M : 😨Where is web baby ?? You just made it yesterday. Where is it?

Pinky again lifts her arm and shows bela who is still busy vacuuming searching webs 🕸.
Mahir goes to her angrily.

M : what the hell ?

Bela turns to him startled. Bela too answers in angrily as she was already irritated of cleaning.

B : kya hai ?

M : kya kia ye tumne ?? 😡😡😡 tumko mene ghar saaf krne ko bola tha.... jo tumne yaha gandagi faila kar rakhi hai wo saaf karne ko bola tha.... par tum sab kuch chhodkar pinky ki saari mehnat saaf krne baith gayi... Pata hai kithe mehnat se banaye the usne wo saare webs 😡😡😡 dumbo

B : dumbo mein nahi tum . Log billi paalte hai cute cute doggies paalte hai aur tum ek makri paal rakhi hai.

M : makri mat bolo bachhi hai wo meri... aaj ke liye maaf kar raha hu par ye galti repeat mat karna warna achha nahi hoga . Pinky humesha new arts ke webs banati hai .
Aur kuch dino tak unn webs mein khel kar khud hi uhne hatane ko bolti hai samjhi. Agli baar se meri bachhi se pooche bina uske webs mat saaf karna

B : kya bachi bachi bolte rehte ho tum usse as if sachhi mein tumari bachhi hai wo . Najane kaha se aur kaise uthake le aaye ho

M : oh ye baat janna hai toh batata hu 😊😊

B (in mind) : such a bipolar abhi to chilla raha tha ab pata nahi kya yaad krke smile kar raha hai .

M : mein na ek din aise hi tehalne jungle gaya tha to waha mujhe ek bahut hi pyaari si makri dekhi . Such a beautiful and colorful . I felt a kind of attraction towards it so me makri ka roop lekar uske  paas gaya

B : wo pinky thi ?

M : Noo. Bich mein toko mat aur suno... tab na wo kahi gayab ho gayi aur mujhe nahi mili. Fir mein roj free time mein waha jata raha usse milne aur usse mila bhi mein ☺️☺️.
(In mind : uski baad ki baat isse na batana hi thik rahega otherwise I will be embarrassed in front of her).

Uske baad ek din na mujhe wahi pe pinky mili usi colorful makri ke paas . Tab na pinky bas abhi abhi egg se nikli thi aww... itni chhotisi cute si thi wo... usko mein usi din apne sath ghar lekar aagaya aur wo ab tak mere sath hai aur humesha mere sath hi rahegi

Mahir tells everything looking up smiling remembering it and Bela who was listening to him gets shocked and looks at pinky with wide eyes .

Our pov ends...

I got shocked and couldn't believe what I just heard . I looked at pinky with wide eyes and my jaw dropped to the floor. I again look at mahir and then at pinky. My wide eyes kept wandering from pinky to mahir and mahir to pinky.

And I started imagining mahir as a makri going to that colorful makri and romancing with it...

(Just imagine guys🤣🤣🤣)

Bgm : sab rishte naate haske tod du..... bas tujhse dilka naata jod lu jod lu.....

( He went to that spider and she started to move but mahir held her one arm by using his 2 spider arms...😂 She got startled and turned back... He pulled her towards him and looked into her eyes...🤣🤣 She got shy and pushed him and ran and he also ran... He catches her and she turned and both hold each other's arms and started moving round round🤣) (bas bas aage ka khud imagine kro🤣 aur ye Bela ki imagination h hamara kch lena dena nhi😂.)

_______________________________________

That's all for now...

Promo: same as previous...

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

bb_bhavya pearlvpurisfan