(16) shipping wars

Hey atla fans! i just finished creating my fanfic characters on sims! i made sure to do both motoko and izumi, because they're both like my little babies :)

I tried my best to give them the most realistic asian features, but also wanted the cartoon aspect to be visible enough. well, i did my best!

Izumi's sim will be added into the next chapter, thanks for your patience!

And today's chapter's tune: Love Me - The 1975

~

"Man, i'm starving! I haven't eaten anything since ten in the morning." Bumi rambled, patting his stomach as we all gave him puzzled expressions. "When's dinner gonna be ready?"

"Bumi, there's two minutes to eleven. We had breakfast an hour ago." Mom spoke slowly, raising her hand upwards while she pointed towards the clock on the wall.

"This is who you want to be with?" Dad leaned over and whispered into my ear, making me freeze while an awkward look grew onto my face.

"Toph, knock it off!" Sokka suddenly made a face of disgust as his newlywed wife swung her leg over his shoulder while giggling in the process.

"You look very handsome today, honey!" She then placed her bare foot over his face, making a blind joke as he stopped struggling and sighed out of defeat.

"Yeah, i can't argue with that." He rolled his eyes playfully, then grabbed onto her shin and placed her leg back down onto his lap to join the other.

"You're a little cheery today, aren't you?" Mom sang as she stroked her chin, calling Toph out on her energetic behaviour. 

"I'm quite happy, yeah." Toph tilted her head to the side while grinning like a jester, confirming the statement. "Aren't i allowed to be? Sokka and i are officially husband and wife!"

"You love me." Sokka smirked while dragging out the last syllable, teasing the earthbender as he caressed her knee.

"Yes, that's why i married you."

"I know i've said this a bunch of times, but i'm seriously so happy for the both of you." Dad toasted the couple for the millionth time, making me nod my head in agreement.

"There's a lot more where that came from." I jokingly pushed my finger onto dad's shoulder, causing mom to snicker at my actions.

"Your father's a real softie." She said lovingly, enlarging the romantic aura in the room.

"Hey, sorry we took so long." Aang and Katara skipped through the front door as if they were in a rush, then removed their heavy coats and placed them onto the rack by the entrance.

"Well, it's not like you missed out on anything. We're all just hanging out." Bumi shrugged, reassuring his parents.

"Where are Kya and Tenzin?" I questioned as i noticed that their other two children weren't with them.

"Tenzin's feeling a little under the weather, and Kya wanted to stay home and practice her waterbending." Aang explained, making me lift an eyebrow at his last sentence.

"Practice? She's already a master!"

"Yeah, tell me about it. I'm so proud."