Author's Note

Greetings and Happy Pride Month!

Welcome to The Boy Without A Name or TBWAN! Let me take this moment to introduce you to some of the themes that would be coherently used throughout the length of this book. As you may have noticed, TBWAN belongs to the elusive genre of LGBTQ+ and my book will inherently represent this community in the form of my protagonist, Emmett and/or other characters that would be shortly introduced in the book. Any hate or dislike directed towards any of my characters or this jubilant community, in general, would be reported off, I cannot stress it enough. I will always support and even be the voice of many just to make you understand their rights, that they're human, like you and me, alright?

There might be some other things that could, therefore, be violent or even triggering, but you don't have to worry about it, I'll put essential warnings at the beginning of the said chapters and you can skip them right away. TBWAN is a project that I have been working on since quite some time. I have really worked hard on it and I wouldn't want it to be plagiarised. Henceforth, I have included this disclaimer as well as my copyright, so do read it carefully.

Disclaimer-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by Rhea 

All Rights Reserved. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author.

Now that these pleasantries have been taken care of, let me urge you all for your support. I hope that you'd give this book a chance and if you like it, then you can press that little star button on your screens to show your support. It will be the best form of encouragement that I can receive from you guys. Also, I am open to constructive criticism and general views, so I'd love to see your comments. Do not hesitate at all from commenting on your thoughts, I love to interact with my readers.

That is all from me, at least for now. I am not that good with author's notes, haha! But keep a lookout for future updates because I have loads in store for you. And I can certainly say that this is going to be a roller-coaster ride, so hold onto your screens, and maybe your seats, but mostly your phone screens because you might get the urge to chuck it at this story in the future, or possibly at me, I am kidding (or not), but that's for you to decide since I won't be leaving any clues, here!

So, let's begin!

Love,

Rhea.