Chapter 6 - Ash went Missing part 1

Ash and his pokémons were training outside the Pokémon School.

Ash: Rowlet use Razor Leaf! Inciumroar use Flamethrower! Ash told his pokémons

Rowlet: Brrrr!

Inciumroar: Incium! Roar!

But then, something interrupted there battle. A stranger sprayed some sleeping spray. Ash and his pokémons went to sleep. And Then, took they're bags and put them (including Rotom) inside.

7 hours later

Proffesser Kukui and Ash's friends were looking for Ash and his pokémons. Then, Sophocles found something on the floor.

Sophocles: Huh? What's that? Questioned Sophocles.

Proffesser Kukui: Maybe Rotom will take a... Oh wait. Proffesser Kukui paused.

Kiawae: What is it Proffesser? Questioned Kiawae.

Proffesser Kukui: Rotom is not here. Repiled Proffesser Kukui.

Mallow: Maybe, Ash, his Pokémons, and Rotom got captured. Guesses Mallow.

Proffesser Kukui: Mallow! Your right they got kidnapped. Added Proffesser Kukui.

Lillie and Mallow's Tsareena gets worried about there loved ones getting captured by those unknown teams.

Lillie: WE GOT TO FIND THEM! Exclaimed Lillie.

Proffesser Kukui and Ash's friends followed the trial to find Ash and his pokémons (And Rotom). But, they fall into a Pit.

Lana: Who made this trap? Questioned Lana.

Sophocles: Maybe, Team Rocket made a pit. Guesses Sophocles.

???: Team Rocket didn't do it. Asked a unknown guy.

Proffesser Kukui: Then, who did? Questioned Proffesser Kukui.

Dark Ash: ME! Dark Ash! I made this Pit cause, Team Plasma told me to make a pit while they do something to Ash and his Pokémons. Also, i won't forget his stupid dex who is traveling with him, Rotom. Explained Dark Ash.

Tsareena: Tsa Tsa Reena Tsa Reee Tsa Ree Ree? (WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LOVELY GRENINJA Exclaimed Tsareena.

Mallow: Calm down, Tsareena. Said Mallow.

Dark Greninja: Greninja Gre ninja Ja Ja. (I'm not telling what Team Plasma did to Greninja.) Refused Dark Greninja.

Dark Ash: And, I'm not telling you what Team Plasma did to Ash, his pokémons, and Rotom. Agreed Dark Ash.

Dark Ash: Pikachu! Use Electro Web on top of the pit. Dark Ash told his Pikachu.

Dark Pikachu: Pika Pika! CHU!

The Electro web was on top of the pit.

Dark Ash: Me and my Pokémons got to go. Have fun staying in the Pit. Evil laughed Dark Ash.

As he and his Pokémons goes back to Team Plasma's jet.

Will Ash's friends get out of the pit and save Ash,his Pokémons,and Rotom?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...