Chapter 8 - That's my Greninja. Tsareena's love story

After finishing training, Ash decided to go to Mallow's restaurant with Lillie, Rotom, and his pokémons to eat.

Mallow: Hi Ash! Waved Mallow.

Ash and Lillie: Hi Mallow! Waved Ash and Lillie back.

Mallow: So want do you want? Questioned Mallow.

Ash: I want a sandwich. Ordered Ash.

Lillie: I want donuts with jam inside. Ordered Lillie.

Rotom: Nothing for me i'm good. Said Rotom.

Ash and Lillie's pokémons: We want some poké foods. Ash and Lillie's pokémons ordered.

Mallow writes down all the orders that Ash and Lillie said.

Mallow: Ok! Coming right up! Repiled Mallow.

Mallow, her farther, and Tsareena started cooking. Tsareena was thinking.

Tsareena: Tsareena Tsa Ree (Maybe if i give Greninja's food, then he will be happy and he will love me). Thought Tsareena.

After they are finish cooking. They gave out there meals. Tsareena gave Greninja's Poké food.

Mallow: Here's your food! Shouted Mallow.

Ash and Lillie: Thank You Mallow! Repiled Ash and Lillie as they started eating.

Greninja: Greninja ja ja! (Thank you Tsareena, i couldn't have my food with out you!) Greninja thanked Tsareena.

Tsreena: *blushing* Tsreena Re na. (Your Welcome Greninja.) Repiled Tsareena with a blush.

Tsareena: Tsareena Tsa ree na? (Greninja can we talk after you finished eating.) Decided Tsareena.

Greninja: Ninja! (Sure!) Agreed Greninja.

After finishing eating Ash,Lillie,Rotom,Ash's Pokémons, and Ash's friends were on the beach training while, Greninja and Tsareena talk.

Greninja: So, Tsareena what were you going to say? Questioned Greninja.

Tsareena: Greninja... I... I... I... I... I love you. Said Tsareena.

Greninja: ....

Tsareena: *Thinking* (Oh no! I ruined it i should have not said that). Thought Tsareena.

Greninja: I love you too! Repiled Greninja.

Tsareena: You do... But i thought... Then, Tsareena paused.

Greninja: I don't hate you. I loved you even though, i was hiding it from Ash and the others. Because they will end up shouting and cheering. Explained Greninja.

Tsareena: Oh, i did the same thing too. Repiled Tsareena.

Greninja holds Tsareena's hand. And said.

Greninja: Come on Tsareena! Let's train together. Said Greninja

Tsareena: Sure! Agreed Tsareena.

Greninja and Tsareena joined Ash and his friends for training. Tsareena was so happy that Greninja loved her.

Meanwhile with Dark Ash and his Pokémons.

Dark Greninja was so jealous of Tsareena being with Greninja. So he made a plan to make Tsareena all his.

What is Dark Greninja's plan to make Tsareena all his?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...