Chapter 15 - Greninja's double date calamity

Ash and his pokémons arrived at the Pokémon school to learn. Proffesser Kukui was teaching the students about branch evolution.

Proffesser Kukui: Some pokémons have branch evolution. For example: let's say Gloom have two evolution. If you use a Grass stone on Gloom, it will evolve into a Vileplume, and if you use a Sun stone on Gloom, it will evolve into Bellossom. Explained Proffesser Kukui.

Ash: I seen that. Said Ash.

Sophocles: You do? Asked Sophocles.

Ash: Yes. Repiled Ash.

The bells rings.

Proffesser Kukui: Ok, guys it's break time. Said Kukui

Everyone: YEAH! Cheered Everyone.

Lillie and Ash talked, The others are playing with there pokémons, Togedemaru played with Pikachu, While Tsareena and Glaceon talk to Greninja.

Greninja: So what ya guys doing? Asked Greninja.

Glaceon and Tsareena: I am going on a date with you! Both Glaceon and Tsareena answered.

Tsareena: Come to my resturant, and have some delicious poképuffs. Asked Tsareena.

Greninja: Well, i love eating poké-.

Glaceon: Greninja, come to Lillie's house we can do some training. Glaceon talked over Greninja.

Greninja: Yeah! I love getting stronger and stro-.

Tsareena: My resturant have delicious poképuffs. Tsareena talked over Greninja.

Glaceon: NO! Greninja like training! Exclaimed Glaceon.

Tsareena: NO! He said he likes eating poképuffs! Exclaimed Tsareena.

Glaceon: TRAINING!

Tsareena: EATING!

Glaceon: TRAINING!

Tsareena: EATING!

Glaceon: TRAINING!

Tsareena: EATING!
Argued Tsareena and Glaceon.

Rotom: Ash, there's a problem with Glaceon and Tsareena. Rotom pointed at Tsareena and Glaceon having a argument.

Ash: What's going on? Asked Ash.

Greninja: Greninja Grenin Grenin Ja. (Glaceon and Tsareena are arguing, if i wanted to eat or do some training.) Explained Greninja.

Mallow: Tsareena! Maybe you should help me clean the tables. Decided Mallow.

Lillie: Glaceon! Can you help me train Snowy please? Decided Lillie.

Tsareena and Glaceon: Tsareena Gla Gal! (SURE!) Accepted Tsareena and Glaceon.

Glaceon: Glaceon Gla Gla. (Greninja, come to my house ok?) Told Glaceon.

Tsareena: Tsareena. (Don't listen to her. Come and eat with me.) Told Tsareena.

After school, Ash and his pokémons are at Proffesser Kukui's house eating there lunch. Greninja was sitting there sad.

Rotom: Ash, Greninja doesn't seem like eating. Told Rotom.

Lycanroc: Ly? (Are you ok Greninja?)

Inciumroar: Incium? (Does your stomach hurts?)

Melmetal: MelMetal? (Do you want to play for a bit?)

Rowlet: Brrrr? (Is something bothering you?)

Pikachu: Pika Pika chu? (Did someone make you upset?)
Ash's pokémons questioned. But, Greninja refused to respond to Ash's pokémons.

Ash: Greninja! Can you tell me, what's the matter? Asked Ash.

Greninja: Greninja. (I'm having a difficult time.) Greninja responded.

Ash: Tell me, what's your difficult time. Grinned Ash.

Greninja: Greninja Gre nin ja Gre nin ja ja. (If i choose to go with Tsareena then, Glaceon will get mad, and if i choose to go with Glaceon then, Tsareena will get mad.) Explained Greninja.

Proffesser Kukui: It's difficult to choose who to go with. Said Proffesser Kukui.

Greninja: Greninja Grenin. (Glaceon wants to do training, and Tsareena wants to give me food.) Feared Greninja.

Greninja: Greninja. (Both, Glaceon and Tsareena are my Alola girlfriends.) Said Greninja.

Ash: Both of them sounds good to me. Explained Ash.

Rotom: Yeah! Training and Poképuffs are great.

Proffesser Kukui: i guess both of them are good. Agreed Proffesser Kukui and Rotom.

Greninja: Greninja. (Maybe i should let them decide.) Smiled Greninja.

Pikachu: Pika Pika. (I agree.) Smiled Pikachu.

The Next day...
Ash and his partners (Pikachu and Greninja) (and Rotom) arrived at the 'Pokémon school'.

Glaceon: Gla Gla (Babe, there you are.) Blushed Glaceon.

Tsareena: Tsareena Tsaree? (So who are you choosing?) Questioned Tsareena with a blush.

Greninja: Greninja Grenin. (Well umm.... I don't know but, i will let you two decide.) Explained Greninja with a smile.

Tsareena and Glaceon: Tsaree? Gla? (Huh?) Confused Tsareena and Glaceon with a confuse face.

After school, Tsareena and Glaceon ran to Ash's Greninja and said.

Glaceon: Gla Gla. (Hey Greninja, would you like to come with me and Tsareena?) Asked Glaceon.

Tsareena: Tsareena. (Yeah, we will do some training and eat some poképuffs.) Explained Tsareena.

Greninja: Greninja! (Well... Yes! Our trainners will come too! Including Ash's friends!) Agreed Greninja.

Greninja was so happy that his girlfriends Glaceon and Tsareena both decided to do together.

What will happen next?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...