Chapter 17 - A girls ninja love out

It was anothor day at the Pokèmon school. Lana and her pokémons are going fishing soon. Suddenly Sandy (Lana's Eevee) fell in love with Ash's Greninja. Sandy (Eevee) ran to Greninja and talked to him.

Sandy (Eevee): Hi, Greninja. Waved Sandy (Eevee).

Greninja: Hi, Sandy you sure are blushing. I know why, It's because you loved me. Laughed Greninja.

Sandy (Eevee): H-H-How did you know? Asked Sandy (Eevee).

Greninja: I know, because i can sense you, that you love me. Explained Greninja.

Ash: Greninja! It's time to go home! Called Ash.

Greninja: Grenin Ja Ja! (Coming!) Respond Greninja.

Sandy (Eevee), Glaceon, and Tsareena wanted to come with Greninja.

Mallow,Lillie,and Lana: OK! But, stay safe with Greninja! Accepted Mallow,Lana, and Lillie.

At Proffesser Kukui's house.
Ash was training his pokémons while, Ash's Greninja talk to his three Alola Girlfriends Glaceon,Sandy (Eevee),and Tsareena.

Greninja: So, Do you girls like me a lot or not? Asked Greninja.

Tsareena,Glaceon,and Sandy (Eevee): Yes, i like you a lot! Smiled the three girls.

Tsareena: I LOVE GRENINJA MORE! Shouted Tsareena.

Glaceon: GRENINJA MINE! ALL MINE! Demanded Glaceon.

Sandy (Eevee): NO! GRENINJA'S ALL MINE! Demanded Sandy (Eevee).

Greninja: Guys, can you stop arguing? I have a headache. Greninja tried to Calm his Alola girlfriends but, the girls refused to listen.

Tsareena,Glaceon,and Sandy (Eevee) started an argument about having Greninja all by themselves.

Greninja: Ok then, you girls enjoy arguing. I'm a out of here. Sighted Greninja.

Ash: Hi Greninja! Wanted to do some training? Asked Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (Yes!) Agreed Greninja.

Greninja: Greninja Grenin Ja Grenin Ja Ja Gre? (Rotom, can you tell the girls that i am doing training. When they are finishing arguing?) Asked Greninja.

Rotom: Sure! It's my pleasure! Accepted Rotom.

Greninja: Grenin! (Thank you!) Thanked Greninja with a smile.

So,Greninja started to help Ash train his Pokémons to become stronger, and stronger.

Meanwhile with Greninja's Alola girlfriends.

The girls have finished there argument, and they looked around to find there ninja boyfriend, Greninja.

Sandy (Eevee): Huh? Where is Greninja? Questioned Sandy (Eevee).

Rotom came and told them.

Rotom: Greninja is training with Ash.
Rotom told the girls.

The three girls immediately ran out if Kukui's house and straight to Ash's Greninja. And hugged him no matter what, Ash's girlfriend, Lillie and classmates, Mallow and Lana came to take there Pokémons home. The three girls were happy to see there trainners.

Ash: Hi Babe! Waved Ash.

Lillie: Hi baby! Waved Lillie as she kissed Ash's cheeks.

Lillie: Can you tell me what the three of them did with there boyfriend, Greninja?

Ash explains everything about them.

Meanwhile with Dark Ash.
(Dark Ash's POV)
Dark Ash and Dark Greninja started to hate Ash and Greninja.

Dark Greninja: GRENINJA! (Greninja, I HATE YOU!) Shouted Dark Greninja.

Dark Ash: And Ash, I HATE YOU TOO! Shouted Dark Ash.

Will Dark Ash challenge Ash?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...