Chapter 7 - Ash went missing Part 2 (Feat.Team Plasma)

Ash's friends were struggling to get out of the pit. Then, Sophocles got an idea.

Sophocles: I know Togedemaru will get the Energy. Said Sophocles.

Sophocles: Togedemaru! Sophocles shouted!

Togedemaru: Toge! Togedemaru sucked up all the electrics and the electro web was gone.

Everybody got out of the pit and ran. But, the problem is... That the mysterious trials were gone.

Mallow: How are we going to find Ash now? Questioned Mallow.

Then, there was a flashing light.

Lillie: Hey look! The light... Maybe we could follow it. Lillie guessed.

So everybody followed the light, Lillie and Tsareena were excited for there loved ones (Greninja and Ash).

Ghetsis: We manage to capture Ash. Said Ghetsis.

Ash: What do you want for me now? Demanded Ash.

Dr.Colress: Ghetsis the machine is almost fully charged. Dr. Colress told Ghetsis.

Ghetsis: Perfect! Now it's time to turn Ash into Evil A-. Dark Ash talked over Ghetsis.

Dark Ash: And we turned on the light so that, Proffesser Kukui and Ash's stupid friends will find us. Explained Dark Ash.

Ghetsis: Crowds turn off the lights now! Shouted Ghetsis.

Team Plasma Grunts (All): Yes, Sir! Agreed Team Plasma Grunts (All).

Dark Ash: It's too late! They are already here. Said Dark Ash.

Kiawae: Where is Ash? Demanded Kiawae.

Ghetsis: We're not telling you where Ash is. Repiled Ghetsis.

Ash: Oh yeah, if you say so! I freed myself and my pokémons. Said Ash.

Rotom: Nice try! Added Rotom

Team Plasma and Dark Ash vanished for no reason. And the rest of our heroes are back in the Pokémon School. Tsareena hugs Greninja so tightly, Lillie hugged Ash. Rotom was taking pictures of the (Not Really) couples hugging each other. Greninja was so embarrassed.

Greninja: Greninja! (Braxiens gonna kill me!) Whispered Greninja.

Will Tsareena make Greninja love her more than Braxien?

Find out on the next Chapter

To Be Countinued...