♪Ace♪

before the chapter starts...^^the video up there was an absurd try to be cool by your dumb author ....
yes..that bts trailer is created by me..
please do insult me in comment section if the lack of taste and skills disturbs you too much..

now enjoy the chapter....
and it would be highly appreciated if you could kick that star icon as well as write some shits on the comment section for the love of BTS
__

"I'm sorry"
Taehyung stood there.. head bowed down in shame.... Mr Kim had sent one of his secretaries to go and get taehyung out of custody.

And the moment taehyung had made it inside of their household, he saw the whole family including the person he was there to fetch were waiting for him in the living room.

He could see an awkward looking bogum sitting on one of those couches too..

"Your sorry couldn't bring time back, could it?...just imagine people knowing you are certainly the younger heir of the Kim industry. Think about it?"

The obnoxious stares making him feel overwhelmed, as his uncle clicked his tongue in stereotype disappointment.

"I, I didn't intend to do anything that cou-"

But his uncle this time cut him with his sharp words... serpentine words causing taehyung to grit his teeth

"Why it's always you to get in trouble kid? Don't you learn from the first..?"

Taehyung had many things to snap back... But it would create such unwanted lengthy process of debating. He knew, in the end, the one who will be blamed as talkative was him, no matter if he is the right one or wrong.

"Sorry uncle.. sorry papa... It'll not happen again."

The elders nodded as Mrs Kim caressed the side of a very anxious Mr Kim .. trying to soothe him with supportive words...

Taehyung lightly shook his head in practical disappointment and bowed down, freeing himself.

Once he went to his room and laid down on his soft bed, he thought about the kidnapper guy. He could do good in entertainment section, maybe actor..or if his voice was as good as his looks...then maybe an idol...why does he have to be in a wro-

One minute..did he just said he got good looks?

No, he probably had just said clown looks...yes...

But he most certainly knew which was lie. .. even though he barely remembers the face all so perfectly..

When taehyung had gotten out of the small room, which had a cage looking door making him feel like animals,
He glanced or probably glared at the masked guy for the last time and grimaced at him before leaving... He could never forget the amused look he got at that....

Taehyung tossed aside..on his stomach. Playing with the grey duvet under him and rhythmically blowing on the furry pillow

 Playing with the grey duvet under him and rhythmically blowing on the furry pillow