♪balls, slow dance & waxing♪

His sharp cat like eyes littered with unknown irritation as he sat there, on one of the tables in the center, sipping on his wine as he stared at the duo talking a few steps ahead.

The two of them seemed like a couple to the others' eyes, arguing over something. It would be deceiving Yoongi too, only if he wouldn't know they weren't couples but fiance. Or should he say, auntie and nephew.

The irony had Yoongi chuckling for once, twinkling his glass with elegance as he stood up. Taking one last sip and placing the empty glass on the table, he started walking towards them. Left hand shoved inside his pants' pocket, a distanced smirk lingering his lips.

It was a wedding ceremony, so everyone wore elegant dresses and tuxedos. Everyone trying to be in the pick this night. Though the groom and the bride is yet to come.

The white theme of their costumes complementing the white floral decoration.

The noise as he cleared his throat caused them to turn their heads towards his way. The guy in a rather white dress shirt had his eyes wide that instant.

"You?"

"Hoseok, it's not how you greet someone like Mr Min. Sorry for the inconveniences Mr Min. Nice to meet you finally!"

Her tight grip on his forearm only tightened when Hoseok faced another way just to show the most disrespect he could.

The coaxing smile on her face seemed to have Yoongi tilting his face before he opened his mouth just to have Hoseok's face turning back to them again.

"Isn't it unprofessional of you Mr Jung, to wear such clothes in an evening party? Not to mention a wedding party. Between south Korea's two corporate empire's royals at that."

His flattering words created a cunning image of him in Hoseok's eyes, as he internally snorted at his such fox like personality. He hated people like him with his whole guts. And the fact that he was the first person who ever even dared to go against him, nevermind hurting and subduing him physically.

"Oh, it's my bad. My Hoseokie here doesn't like wearing tuxedos. He's such a baby."

She said as her arm aligned itself with Hoseok's reluctant one.

"He looks just fine though. Suits his age"

Hoseok's brows squinted at such comment as he hissed out,
"What is that supposed to mean?"

Yoongi just chuckled at reply.

"Don't fuckin' act like you are my grandparent."

"Hoseok"

The lady scolded him again, tugging on his forearm. Yoongi didn't like how she was trying to make a baby out of the said boy. As if he was a naive, perplexed child whom she has to take care of. As if he didn't have an accurate judgement.

How fuckin' unfortunate

"Please don't mind his slippery tongue, Mr Min. I am his would be. I am miss yeo-"

Ignoring her extended hand Yoongi again walked away, both arms tucked in the pants' pocket.

"This bitch"
She murmured under her breath before glaring at his distancing back.

____

Taehyung's face was stoic and calculated. His brows furrowed absentmindedly, subconscious hands holding the crying woman in his grasp, trying to sooth her at any cost. Cause his father didn't seem to even glance at his wife's way, too busy to vent his anger on the furnitures. A calm and collected looking Mr Jeon standing patiently as he stared at Mr Kim breaking whatever came to his way.