♪blue_yellow_red♪

"believe me..... Sir ...it's not true..he is lying..."

"No sir he is lying.. I swore he was there with bad intentions...he was trying to kidnap that chi-"

"NO NO SIR...why would I ....I ...I am coming from UK after so many years... Why would I do somethi-"

"God knows why were you there in the first place ..... Are you a child trafficking agent who does the work between Korea and UK.."

"Wha-...sir tell him to stop assuming things and ... it's causing me to lose my patience.."

"Hey..whom you are talking to... Talk to me ..I am here... And what do you mean by losing patience..what are you gonna do if I keep saying those...they are true any way..."

"Look Mr.... I am telling you to stop.. I am not good with my anger ..."

"Oh ..now you are going to tell me..you are a goon too? What are you going to do to me if I don't stop.."

"I fucking telling you to not cross your limit ...or you will.."

"I will what? Are you trying to say you will be able to even lay a finger on me? Then do it you shit head ."

Jungkook poked his inner cheek to get rid of the irritating feeling..the familiar feeling of a mild attack ..
He needed to take his pills or else he'll do something he should not do..at least sitting in a police station..infront of the officer...

He yanked the side bag of his from the table and tried to find the pills...

"Oh do you have guns too or what.."

The officer was wide eyeing the two boys sitting in front of him...
His ears were by now.. blown ....

"Mr Kim....it's okay.....he is- "

"Sir tell him to shut up..if he keep accusing me without any proof I am going to..''
Jungkook had found the bottle of pills and was about to open the lead ...

"What? You are going to what..?.sir he is threatening me infront of you and you are sitting there quite? What the hell? If It's not hypocritical situation then what it is? And what is it in your han-
Oh my gosh...now you are going to drug yourself.....sir it's clear that he is a filthy drug addict who kidnaps and threatens people...."

Saying that taehyung snatched the jar from his hands who yelped out following it with a groan...

"I. Am. Telling you. Give it back damn it..."
By now he was fuming....

"Mr jeon....try to cop up with us.... You can't take drug ....and threat people..in front of..me...and Mr Kim... At least try to understand...we need proofs first.."

"Are you telling me I am not enough proof? Then get the cc TV foota- aahh shoo shoo away what are you doing.."

Jungkook threw the chair he was sitting and tried to snatch the bottle from taehyung who wasn't going to give him his drugs that easily...

The two started cat fighting which caused the whole office room to get hyped....

Police officers tried to stop them..
But wasn't able to do so....

Jungkook had his anger issues and not being able to take his pills...it went much more dangerous..
and there is taehyung...he had take it a bit personally... firstly for the incident happened back then when he was nine...well ten...
And secondly...till this moment from when he had caught jungkook...in their word fighting term...it got a bit insulting and venomous that taehyung was personally and unconsciously angry at him....... And these days weren't going well too...
All the things about the cafe guy..his sister's literally forced wedding....his father and so on.....

So in there middle of fighting and throwing whatever they got to each other...well it was taehyung who was throwing things at the later ...
After dodging the blue file jungkook grimaced at the boy ....
"Saw? You couldn't hit me you fucktar-"
He couldn't even fullfil the sentence as a yellow file was slammed at his face..

The whole room was full of chaos ..
The officer in charge has had enough and went in the middle of them .. blowing the whistle and throwing his hands both side to stop the two immature boys fighting for nothing...

"STOP.... IT'S A POLICE STATION FOR GOD SAKE.... NOT YOUR HOME.... STOP OR I WILL PUTT THE BOTH OF YOU IN JAIL-"

taehyung was in the trance of the fist fighting...and from the tension of the moment
..he unconsciously slammed the red file on the man's head who had dared to be a loud ass...

The whole room got silent....
Taehyung had flinched himself after he saw who he had managed to hit...
And in jungkook's whole life...for the first time he cooled down after one of his attacks.... without any medical effort or pills....
His jaw was also hanging low seeing the red file still up on the officer's head.... Taehyung gulped and took the file off of him and rested it on the table.. neatly... shrugging the imaginary dust off of it..... finishing it off with throwing a boxy grin towards the officer...

"Hi..."

"PUTT THEM IN THE FUCKING CUSTODY..."

________

So... that's how the two boys ended up sitting on the floor of the police custody.... taehyung sitting in the front ... facing the bars.... While jungkook was sitting on the back side

Contemplating his existence.....and how he should kill his brother.....

"Sir...look ...it was a mista-"

"Shut. up.."

Taehyung gave up after his nth try and glared at the boy who just shrugged off.....

Wow....it's my wedding tommorow and I am throwing my bachelor's party in this fucking hell

On the other hand Taehyung huffed air ...in annoyance....

How can they put me in the same room with a terrorist....
And it's fucking my sister's wedding tommorow god damn it ...

They couldn't even expose their identity cause it will be causing more crisis than it is now....
Media will be all over them...and it's the least thing the both of them want right now....

At least they hope .... Their families will help...as the police officer had called both of their families....
Getting number from their phones..
Hey..only if they would know ..with whom they were dealing.....

"Bitch.."

Taehyung glared at the boy who said that....

"Fish cake"

Well that was so creative of taehyung
______________

I just wanted to make a short special fluffy chapter for taekook before things go down....

Bye ~😚