I Hate Shopping

*ON THE WAY*

I'm riding my bike, letting myself slip into thoughts about last night. I hadn't thought about it all morning. Everything's flashing back like pangs in my head.

Matthew. His face, his hair, that bald weirdo, and the fact that we met after 5 years and I did that. I groan to myself, completely ignoring the fact that I'm still riding my bike.

Without realizing it, I crash into a silver car. Ugh, again. Ou, whoever's driving this car sucks, it's so nice. Damn, I gotta admit, they have good taste.

The car door opens, I'm ready to profusely apologize, and act like a total lunatic.

A full head of brown hair emerges from the car. Ou, he seems good-looking. Perk for me I guess.

"Yeah, sir, I'm so sorry- Stefan?" he steps out of the car and looks at me confusedly with a half-smile.

"Han? How? Wha-? You know I'm not even going to ask," Stefan walks over and looks at the side of his car. The place that used to be shiny, silver and smooth was now scratched, gray and rough. Hehe, oops.

Stefan sighs and rubs his forehead. "I'm so sorry Stef, I really am. I'm just having an off day. I swear, I'll pay for the damage, you could just send me the bill or like-" Stefan puts his hand up to shut me up.

"It's fine Han. It was an accident, it's fine," Stef gives me a slightly sad smile. Man, he's really pretty.

"No, you have to let me pay, or do something else to make it up to you. Pleasseee? I will start jumping up and down like the lunatic I am. You have been warned, kid" I raise my eyebrows at him and make the move to start jumping.

Stefan grabs my shoulders before we draw more unwanted attention to us. "Okay, okay. You know there might be something you could do for me-" he says with a glint of excitement in his green eyes. Uh oh. "-Dinner" he states plainly.

This kid has gone insane I swear to Merlin. "Dinner?" Stefan nods "I crashed into your amazing car, and you want dinner to make it up to you?" Stefan nods again with a huge grin on his face.

"Uh, okay?-" I smirk. "- I mean who wouldn't want some of this?" I gesture to myself.

"Okay, then your place? Friday? 7 O'clock? I'll bring cake!" Stefan asks in a sing-song voice, looking weirdly excited.

"Yeah, okay. See you Friday then! I gotta get to work right now, we'll talk later Stef," Stefan gives me a side hug and hops into his car.

"Fridayyyy!" he sings as he goes down the road. Weirdo.

Wait, is this a date? Am I going to be on a date with Stefan? I mean, we're just friends. But then why am I nervous?

*TIMESKIP*

"But I don't wanna gooo!" I whine.

I am currently being dragged out of my apartment against my will. I told Eva about this supposed "date" with Stefan, and let's just say she's a bit more excited than I am.

"Hannah, you dress like an old lady who's attempting to be "hip". You either wear something from the clothes I have, of my choice, or we're going shopping," I think about Eva's wardrobe choice. She has a great selection but like, only stuff her killer body could rock.

"Fine, we'll go shopping. But, we have to get food after." Eva cheers and seizes my arm and we leave the apartment arm in arm.

*AT THE BOUTIQUE*

"Eva! You said we were going to go to the mall!" I sigh as Eva brings us into this amazing-looking boutique.

The entrance itself is gorgeous. The ceiling is graced with the elegance of a crystal chandelier, which is perfectly complemented by the sheen marble flooring. There're beautiful sets of flowers in large vases lining the front entrance. The boutique is lit up with soft yellow lights.