so excited

"Ok I guess I need to go now" she told her friend Hana. She then opened her phone to check on the call she got from her dad. "Awww did you also put his picture as your wallpaper?", Hana asked in a sarcastic tone. "Hey, stop making fun of my feelings for him, they r real." Eu nae answered sadly. "Can't you please find a way in which we can get closer, I know u can, you just don't want to help me." Eu nae pouted. "Oh c'mon gurl don't pout . It is not that I don't wanna help, but me being his cousin doesn't mean that I can get you two guys closer. It is not my business. And as I always tell u, if he is meant to be yours, you will get him." Hana shrugged and then said "ok I am going now, see you tomorrow at school." "Ok bye" Eu nae waved back at her best friend then walked her way back home.

Tomorrow is a very special day for Eu nae because first of all she is going to get the results of the acting test she went through,and if she got accepted, she is going to be the famous actor she dreams to be. Another amazing thing that is going to happen tomorrow is that she is going to the fansign of her favorite kpop group, giving her an opportunity to see her beloved one for the first time. Yes, eu nae is a 19 years old korean girl who is so in love with Jeon Jungkook. Being the best friend of his cousin,Hana, she now has the opportunity to befriend him and the other group members as well. In spite of this, she is a shy girl who probably won't be able to show her feelings towards him. She is extremely excited for tomorrow's meeting, hoping she could have enough courage to express her love for him.

Eu nae's POV
I arrived home and opened the door with my spare keys I always have with me. I entered and saw my parents sitting in the living room. I greeted them and they greeted me back, of course noticing the amount of happiness in me. I then walked upstairs to my room to change and have a rest. I took a nap and woke up to find out it's dinner time. I ate with my family and directly went to bed, so excited for the next day that I know it would be hard for me to sleep easily. "I feel I might even see it in my dreams." I thought to myself and giggled.