Introduction

Yuna's POV

Umm hello everyone, my name is Yuna, Park Yuna.
I was filming my first korean series ever, the one you just read,and bts members joined me in this. Yes, don't be shocked. I actually know bts since a long time, and not just that, I even know them personally. I will tell you how, but first let me tell you more about my personal life. I am my parents' only child, and was forced to work at a nearly small age, to help my parents who worked hard but still couldn't afford much for the house and it's needs. I originally studied everything related to acting, hoping to be an actor in the future. But since I couldn't  get to this far dream, I went to a different job. This job was as a member of bts's staff. I was always with the members, so close to them and they all know me. And to be honest, they all treated me in a good way, and they directly volunteered to join me when they knew I finally got an opportunity to share in a series. But what wasn't expected and which I didn't plan for is me falling for jungkook. Frankly speaking, I don't know if he loves me back or not, but it doesn't really make any difference now, because I already left this job and started working as a waiter in one of the famous restaurants in seoul. It has been a year since that happened, and I didn't see any of the members after. Today is like any other day for me, and I am now heading to the restaurant to start working.

At the restaurant

"Hello everyone. Hello Byeol good morning" I talked to Byeol. Byeol is the closest one to me here, more as a best friend to me. I put on my apron, grabbed the things I need such as a notebook and a pen, and started my working day as usual. "Hello Mr, what do you want to order?" I asked the costumer. I really didn't check who is he, and was just focusing on listening to what he wants and writing it down. Even when I looked at him, I didn't know whom he might be, but realized that it is the first time he comes here. He also didn't look at me, probably the cap he is wearing preventing him from doing this. "E-excuse me I want a girl called yuna" I froze in my place, and he looked at me "Y-yuna?" He asked in shock. "J-jungkook?" I was surprised.