Explain

Jungkook's POV

"So yuna, we are here. What do you want to say? Explain." I said and looked at her. She seemed so lost and confused, and started to speak. "J-jungkook listen, I can't lie to you, I am owned by this guy you saw, his name is chang-min" "and did you get me here to tell me that?" I said angrily, starting to loose my temper. "J-just listen to me please. He owns me by force, I don't like him believe me." She said trying to.show her full feelings through her words. "Even though, what can I do about it yuna?" I said questionably. " You can do jungkook, you can do much about it. I need you to help me and save me from him. He is forcing me to stay with him and is warning me that if I left him he will hurt my parents." She started crying and to be honest I felt so emotional. I unconsciously held her hand and tried to calm her down. "Okay okay don't worry hmm? I will see about it. I will try my best to help you, but yuna do you like me? " I looked deeply in her eyes, waiting for a specific answer. She gulped and said "jungkook I really like you but I didn't dare to say and, I didn't even think you might like me back. " "yuna I didn't see you just as a staff member, I liked you since you came. I just was scared it would do a lot of problems to you. Okay trust me I.Will deal with this.hmm?" I calmed her down, and told her we will meet again when I know what I will do. I feel like I need to do anything, but I really don't know what to do yet. But I sure will help yuna. I sure will.

Chang-min's POV

I looked at them sitting up together. I smirked. "Hmm we will see about this dear yuna. I guess you will regret it so bad."