Wedding

Suga's POV

I heard knocking on the door

I heard knocking on the door. "Enter" I allowed the knocker to enter in spite of not knowing who is he. "Hello hyung. Wow, you look amazing. A real handsome groom." Jungkook praised me and I can't lie, I felt so shy. Before I could speak more, the others joined us. "Ohhh our handsome hyung. You look so fresh, sure because of this special day. I feel so happy for you hyung." Namjoon spoke in the most sincere tone, I felt emotional, which is something that doesn't happen usually or easily. "Oh our leader namjoon please don't call me hyung, I feel that you are older than me because of your , sexy brain." I cracked a joke trying to break the sad and emotional mood. Everyone laughed at my joke, but I don't guess jin hyung did. Instead he pouted and said, "hey, this is my joke. Why did you steal it from me haa?" "Ohhh hyung don't shout at him, he is our groom. " jimin said and winked to me. "Guys stop talking suga hyung needs to go to his bride. Hurry up we will be late." Taehyung said and we all went out of the room. My heart was beating fast with every step I was taking towards Eu nae, my bride. I can't wait to see her,  but I feel nervous at the same time. But thanks to all my wonderful members with me and by my side, this made me feel better. We finally arrived down to the hall, where we saw a lot of people sitting. And the wedding started.

I stood watching Eu nae approaching me, holding her father's hand and walking slowly. They arrived at my spot, and she is finally standing beside me. After we were officially named as a couple, the music started and everyone enjoyed their time, including me and the hyungs, and my now wife, Eu nae. "Suga, I am warning you from now, never think of hurting my sister Eu nae. She is my precious one." Jungkook warned me with a serious tone. "Uhh hyung c'mon, you should trust me. No need to worry, she is so precious to me too." I shrugged but then looked at her. She looked cuter than ever, the blushing on her cheeks and that matches the color of the roses on her dress giving  an even more sweet touch to her beautiful face. I feel so happy today.

After a year

"Eu nae honey I am back" I said in a loud voice. I heard crying from the living room, I entered and found her trying to calm our son down. I went towards them "give him to me I will calm him down dear, no one can calm him better than his loving dad." I kissed his small cheek and smiled at my beloved wife. "How was your day?" She asked softly. "It was so busy and hard, but it all goes away when I see you both. You are everything to me." I grinned at both of them and played with my cute baby so that he stops crying. I honestly never imagined having a nice family like this one, but now that I have one, I am the happiest person on earth.

"Cut" the director said giving us a sign that we finished filming. "Good job everyone." He told us.