Caught

Jungkook's POV

I started thinking of a way to help yuna, and after a lot of thinking, I got the idea. From the moment I saw that guy, and his tattoos which are everywhere, I knew he isn't just a normal guy who works as a cashier as yuna told me. For that reason, I decided to watch him and follow him everywhere he goes.

"Hello hyung, I wanted to tell you that I have something to so I couldn't come again today probably. Is it fine?" I asked jin hyung and explained to him. "Yes kook fine but come tomorrow we have practicing." "Ya ya okay hyung don't worry." I hang up and went directly to my mission.

After few hours

I've been following chang-min and watching every single thing he does till now, and now he is heading to somewhere I don't know, but I still follow him there. He arrived there, and it was a place which no one expects him to go to, but I am not shocked. I knew it. It was a club, a very big and famous one.

At the club

I stood as near to him as I can, and listened to what he and the other guy were saying. "So when will the new amount of drugs arrive? I can't wait man." I heard chang-min say to the other man sitting beside him. "Don't worry min, I heard that it will arrive tomorrow. Also the guns and other stuff. Uhh chang-min this will be good as hell. I can feel you. I also can't wait for the drugs to come. It has been a long time." "Bro get us one of the *chuckles* girls here let her cheer us up a bit." He said while smirking. So nasty bastard. They then bought one of the bitches in the club who danced for them, then he went. I don't need to follow him anymore. I got everything I need. I grabbed my phone from my pocket in order to call the police, but I suddenly got a hit on my head. It was so sudden and hard, and after I fell to the ground, everything went blackouts.