A day at school

Eu nae's POV

"Good morning Hana" I waved at her while taking a seat and setting my backpack beside me on the floor."Good morning Eu nae, how are you dear?" "I am fine but starving. I didn't eat my breakfast since I woke up late and was in a hurry." I said while rubbing my tummy. "Aww you cute baby. I feel pity on you. Take this sandwich Eu nae. I bought it in case I felt hungry before it is lunch time. Please take it." She handled me the sandwich with a sweet smile.I really didn't know how to express my gratitude for her.She is a true friend whom I can rely on, and that's what made me tell her about my love for jungkook, besides that she is his cousin. I ate the sandwich and opened my math book in order to get started for the period. To be honest, I usually don't do that, since I am not that kind of "nerdy" students, but the math teacher is so strict and, uhh well , scary. The first period started and the movie started again. "Uhhh this man, he doesn't get bored of shouting at students and punishing them" I told Hana in a low voice. "Shhhhhh he is going to hear you" she warned. " I don't fuckin care Hana" "you fuckin care Eu nae" she said the truth I was trying to hide. We stopped talking and continued the class.

Lunch Break

" tell me Hana do bts have anything today? I mean anything normal army's don't know. You know I need to take advantage of jungkook's cousin being my best friend." I winked at her but she couldn't answer since her mouth was full of food. "Pfft girl I told u stop eating like crazy. The food isn't going to fly anywhere" I chuckled. She swallowed on her food fast and answered me " okay I will answer you just so that I can enjoy my food. So, bts have a photoshoot today. Are you happy now?" She said quickly wanting me to shut up, but I won't. I looked at her with a shocked face." A-are u kidding? I am not just happy, I am about to fly. Omg omg Hana. Thank u so much for this information." I said and kissed her on her cheek. "Oh oh girl hold back your horses" she chuckled. "Can we go please please please?!" "Go where?" She asked "go to the photoshoot" I replied. " oh oh girl not to that point. I can't follow them everywhere okay? But I promise you I will let you see everything exclusive before anyone else." "That isn't what I was waiting to hear Hana" I pouted. "Eu nae I am sorry that's what I can do" she said in a sad tone. "It is fine Hana okay." I said smiling. We continued eating until the lunch break was over.

End of school day

This is the last period, the music period, my favorite.I always wait for this period to come because I really enjoy it along with the art period too. I guess Jungkook and I are alike in this. And since I love this subject, I am always the best at it. I love everything related to art in general and I am so good at singing and playing instruments,and that's is what my music teacher tells me. She really is a sweet and kind person, unlike my math teacher. In general all my teachers are calm and thoughtful and good at their work, which doesn't relate to my strict mathematics teacher. Ughhh anyway, today's music period was full of achievements for me, since I did an amazing job at every activity we made. I was so glad and proud. The school day came to an end now, and it is time for us to go back home. I packed all my stuff, bid farewell to my best friend, and rode my dad's car back home. We didn't talk much in the car, but I saw something in the car which made me confused. It was a perfume. I know this doesn't seem weird, but it became weird for me after I smelled it and, after a lot of trials to remember where did I smell this aroma before, I finally remembered. It is the same smell as jungkook's perfume! I was shocked, for a second, I felt like I am so lost and I don't know what to say. "Is there something wrong my dear daughter? " my dad asked. "N-no dad I am fine" I faked a smile, trying to understand why would my dad have a perfume in his car which smells the same as jungkook's. I kept silent till we arrived, and I didn't talk about it to anyone. But I couldn't get it out of my head. What is going on?

Bts's side
No one's POV

"Ahhh guys I am totally out of energy" Namjoon said. " I am hungry" Jin said which made everyone laugh except for two, Jungkook and Suga. "Ohhh hyung when were you not hungry?" Jimin said but touched his tummy " well I am hungry too, let's eat." "Let's go" jhope said. "Wait guys" Namjoon stopped them."we need to make sure everything is fine for the concert." " c'mon Namjoon hyung, we still have something like 2 weeks. In addition, we also practiced a lot today." Taehyung said. " ok ok fine. Army's still don't know anything about this concert. It would be a surprise." Namjoon said excitedly. Jin of course couldn't wait, so he brought the food and they all started eating. After eating, they started talking about the concert and today's photoshoot, but they stopped when they realized Suga hyung and Jungkook are so silent. "Guys what's wrong?" Jin hyung said. "Well I am not shocked Suga hyung is silent thou. You know him, he is a thoughtful and silent person who spends his time thinking and planning. I personally appreciate this." Jimin said. "Ok but Jungkook. Well he isn't like that usually. What's wrong kook?" Jin hyung asked the maknae of the group. "Nothing hyung I am fine. I am just tired from practicing not more." Jungkook tried to explain. While they were negotiating, Suga hyung was in his own world. Opening his phone and looking at it, he suddenly murmured to himself. "I love her" he said and looked at Jungkook but looked again at the photo in his mobile" I really love her".