He loves me?

"Yuna I want to talk to you." He said using a deep voice. "B-but" "don't worry, I know the owner of this restaurant and he won't say anything. Now sit." He spoke so sternly that I can't but do what he said. "N-now what is it that you wanna t-talk with me about?" I spoke nervously. He chuckled and said "why are you nervous, don't worry hmm?" I nodded and he held my hand gently. He continued "y-yuna I can't hide it anymore. I like you. I know I didn't show you this before but... I liked you since you were working as a staff member and, I wanted to confess to you but I was afraid you didn't have the same feelings as I do. I also felt it won't be good for you if you, became mine and people would talk much, so I decided to keep my feelings to myself. You then left the job and I didn't know where did you go until now, so I came directly and decided to confess to you no matter what the consequences will be and..." he gulped and spoke nervously "even if you don't love me back" he said his last words in a sad tone while looking down. "J-jungkook a-are you serious?" I asked, not believing what I just heard. "Y-yes I am serious, I would do anything for you yuna. Tell me, do you agree?" He spoke sincerely while looking into my eyes. Before I could say anything, someone came to the restaurant and entered quickly. "Yuna where are you?"   I gasped when I looked at him. "Chang- min?"