the dayy!!

Eu nae's POV

I woke up full of energy. Today is the weekend, and since I don't have school, I decided to spend my free time in shopping. I picked my phone and texted my friend to join me too.

                                    [ Hello Hana good morning :-) >

< good morning eu nae. Excited for today? :-P]

      [Sure gurl I am about to fly from happiness B-)>

<hehe ok ok be careful don't fly too far]

                                         [You will see when we meet>

<meet? Are we.going to meet today? Looks like from excitement u forgot that we don't have.school today]

                                                               [No I didn't but I wanna go shopping and you r coming with me ;-)>

<Although u didn't ask me first but I agree]

                                                                                                                                                                                       [I know u will agree anyways :-P>                                                                                    [Ok get yourself ready because we will meet after an hour in *** shopping center>

<Oki]

I got up from bed, did my morning routine, and went down to get my breakfast with my parents."what,you are going?"."yeah I am going to shop with my friend eomma." I told my mom."ok but be careful"."ok eomma" I waved to her and went out.

                                     At the shop

"Hello hana, ready to start shopping?" I waved at her"Yup I am ready" she answered. "I am going to this shop" Hana was shocked by my choice and said "but eu nae it is a men shop". "Yeah I know I wanna bring some gifts" I said and winked. "Aha ok so take your time, I am going to this shop" she said and pointed at another shop. "You are coming with me " I said and grabbed her by the hand, heading to my destiny.

                    After 2 hours of shopping

"Hana can you hold this please " Hana shrugged then held one of the multi bags I was carrying " eu nae dear was it necessary to buy all this?" I raised my eyebrows and said "yes it was, today is a special day remember?" "I remember, just let us go back home please. I am so tired and I need to be ready for the fansign." " ahhhh you lazy ass, ok let's go" I sighed and walked with her towards her home and then to my home a few steps away.

                                  Back home

"Hana you are back finally? Come here daughter, me and your mom want to tell u something that will make you so happy"."what is it dad?" I asked politely and went towards them."we got a message from people of the acting contest, and guess what" My heart started beating faster while listening to my dad."you got accepted !!" I covered my mouth from the shock and started hugging my parents and jumping all around."thank u so much mom and dad for this amazing news,I am so happy." "Ok now go get yourself ready for lunch." Mom said as she chuckled. I changed my clothes and went downstairs to get my lunch."I am done eating thanks mom for the food" I said."but eu nae you didn't eat much" she said in wonder. "I am in a hurry mom sorry, I need to decide my outfit for the fansign." I went back upstairs and opened my closet, my eyes examining the dresses I have in order to pick one for today's special event. After a lot of thinking, I finally picked the dress and wore it, adding to it some jewelry to make it more shiny.