chap2:tiktok drama

After 5months

Everything have being going great all of the members gained more and more followers. I had 10M followers and I'm proud of my self ppl have being shipping me with nick Austin non stop.
But we are nothing more than friends.
Charli and chase sadly broke up.
And sway boys Josh and Bryce have posted a diss track on chase .charli and Dixie left the hype house bug we are still friends.

Morning
I woke with someone ruening the music on in my room I slightly open my eyes to see ryland .
Jenna :wtf ryland cant you see that I was sleeping.
Ry:and?what I cant listen to my music?
Me:I didn't say that bug why I my room.i got angry and told him to get out my room .
I put on this:

And head downstairs l

Me:goodmorning kouvr do you need help?
Kouvr: goodmorning and yes you can get the table ready.
Me:ok.
I grabbed the plates and put them on table.
Suddenly I heard a know I went to open the door and found larray.
Me:hi Larry
Lar:hi!!!
We walked in and complete our breakfast then ppl started chowing. Charlie,addison,avani,kouvr and I decided to go shopping .
Jenna:ok girls hop in the car.
Avani :shopping time.
Addi:yay.
Jenna:we made it.
We went to almost every shop I the mall before we got attacked by our fans .
After we took some pics with them we decided it was time to go back.
For the rest of the day we just chilled and
Watched a movie.
Jenna:I'm bored....
Almost every member:me too..
Thomas:guys hop in the car we will go see a house maybe we will move!
jenna:wait what.
We got out the car and went inside the house it was bigger than our house so ppl won't share bedrooms

We got super hyped

We got super hyped .
After 1 month
Today was moving day we all started gathering the stuff that were still in the house. After that we made tiktoks and I got in my car in drived to the new hype house.
I got there parcked the car and wen