chap4:prank wars

Morning9:00
I woke up today early cuz I wasnt just gonna vlog I was also doing a prank wars on the hh members.
I get up take a shower and wear this

After I blow dry my hair and go grab my camera

3 2 1 "hi guys welcome  to my channel today I'm gonna vlog and prank my friends first we are gonna stared with nick I will grab a bucket full of ice and water to wake him up
I grab a bucket and get ice and cold water then head to his room.
"Were here "I say quietly.
"3 2 1 wake up sleepy head " I say throwing the water on him he woke up freezing cold and stared chasing me then he got tired I press the record button again.
"Hi guys now I will prank all the rest of them ots now lunch time I will make lunch 4 them but I will make it more spicy "
I grab the hot sauce in put it with rice and fried chicken
"Guys lunch is ready"
Everybody came chasing for food
Nick:I promise I will get u back.
Hh members started eating the food was getting more and more spicy the were all looking for milk but I hide it .
Ry:where did  you put the freaking milk.
Me:idk.
Then nick grabbed  me and throwed me in the pool I was soacked but at least I got some  content for my fans.
It was time to finish my vlog/prank wars
"Thnk you guys sooo much for watching this video if you did like this vid don't forget to smash that like button and subscribe see you next time goodbye"i turn odd my cam and go take a nap.
I couldn't close one eye  bcuz they were so loud plus I'm scared I'd they will revenge.
                    3missed calls from mom🥰
I decided to call her
Me
Mom
Hi honey how are you doing ?
I'm doing good .
I missed you I haven't seen u in 2 weeks.
I missed you to but you know moving in unpacking I promise I will come visit after tomorrow.
Why not tmrw
Thomas is gonna vlog and we have to be in it
Ok don't forget to text ur sister .
I won't bye
                    End call mom🥰
After that I decided to text my sis we talked about all and nothing .
It was now dinner time but they won't  trust me, they think I will put hot sauce .
I walk to ondreaz.
Me:are you sure u don't want me to cook for you.?
Ondreaz:im good I will postmates some food.
Me:ok.
I walk to the kitchen and made myself some mac and cheese.
It was ready I walked to the table and everyone sat by me , they were all looking at me .
Me:what???
Ry:I want a bit .
The hh members: we want some.
Me:ok.
Even tho it was not gonna be enough.
I finished by taking two bites of my own meal.
Me :nex time ask me to cook for all of you!!.
Thomas:jenna, we are gonna deliver some Mc Donald do u want something?
Me :no thnx I will start edit .
I went to the pool area grabbed my laptop and started editing when all of a sudden Calvin wanted to prank me or something i was so angry i haven't even finished my editing i was so tired i went to my bed and slept.
A/n
Hope you like the new chapter.
😁😊