chap5:¿Narianka?

Morning10:30AM
i woke up today feeling sick and tired  I didn't shower bcuz yesterday when nick throwed me in the pool I showered so I don't have to shower now. I got our of my room  and everyone was still sleeping beside Thomas and Mia they were sitting in the couch I decided to join them.
Mia:hey are you ok you look so tired.
Me;I'm so tired.
Thomas:do you wanna know what the vlog is about?
Me:yeah?!
Thomas :today I will surprise nick with his  rush darianka.
Me:really that's so nice he will be soo happy.
Mia:I know .
I was looking in my galerie and i found i pic o took i wanted to post it on ig.

(Iknow its madz just pretend its not)
JennaGirl i haven't posted in a while.
I miss you guys.
Liked by thehypehouse,nickaustin and 998,876k others.
Comments
Jennaismyworld(fanaccount): OMG Ilysm ur my idol
>>I over you too thnx for your support.
Nickaustin:photo credits??
>>no thnx
Rylandstorms: you're scaring me
>>Haha funny .
Hater;eww I hate her too
>>hater2:not just her top
>>respect the drip Karen.
............
Load more comments..
After being on social media for about 1 h  Thomas blindfolded nick I can see nick sitting in the couch scared.
Then darianka came in ahead kissed him then he gave her the biggest hug.
Then ryland came to me.
Ry: ate you jealous. He said that infront5 of them.
Me:wth  are you saying I'm soo sick.
Ry:I don't beleive you.
I just didn't answer the rest of the day everyone decided to spend the rest of there day swimming. I was just in my room sick . Nick didn't even say hi to me today that's so mean from him I guess he got distracted.
All of a sudden  my door opened it was chase.
Chase: hey are you ok
Me:no I'm so sick and tired
Chase:can I ask something
Me:yeah Wassup
Chase :are you jealous of darianka.
At that point I started laughing so hard Me:are you kidding me he's just my FRIEND F-R-I-E-N-D.
chase :ok if you need something to tell me I'm here. He walks out of the room
Chase is my bsf I was with him when he was heart broken and when he couldn't   get over charli and he tells me everything.i wasnt mad at him at all .
Then I decided to go out of my room .
RY:FINALLY
Me : I will go complete editing I will post tmrw.
I went to the court beside the pool and completed editing after that we sat at the movie room we watched 2 movies I fell asleep but coner and Patrick woke me up with music I had a headache  already.
Me:thnk u guys for the headache.
Conor: no problem.
Calvin:savage.
After I went to my bed scrolled in tiktok post some drafts and I couldn't sleep.
I went down stairs to the kitchen I was hungry I haven't ate anything today I took some cereal it was already 2:45