chap18:Devil gate

I woke up and I change into some Jean shorts and an oversized white t-shirt and white sneakers.

Then I head downstairs .

Mia:hey!

Me:hi!

We eat breakfast then addison comes to the house.

Me:addy.i said hugging her.

Addi:hey girl.

Me:so what are you up to?

Addi:later me,Bryce,isaak,kenzie,Jaden,mads,tayler,Anthony,Josh,and some more people will go to the devil's  gate to play  ouija .

Me:that sound fun and scary!.

Addi:I know and Bryce asked me if you wanted to join .

Me:sure.

It was almost lunch time and me,Bryce and addison decided to go have lunch together then meat with isaak to buy stop then we will all chill in the sway house and  meet with everyone there and head to the gates of devil's.

I get in my car with addison then I pick up Bryce we have lunch then meet up with isaak at target and now where at sway.

LaTeR ThAt DaY.

Bryce:ok guys we will ho to the gate then we will ho eat dinner.

We all agree and head to the gate I was the one driving with addi Bryce and issak in my car we finally reach the destination.

We all get out of the car.

Me:ready?Wow it's cold.

Mads:here I have an extra hoodie you can take it.

Me:thnx

Bryce:ok.now let's get IN!

I put the hoodie on along with the hood.
Then we start walking.

Me:guys this is scary!

Jaden:AGHHHH!!

I end up falling .

Me:JADEN

He help me get up the we continue walking .

Issak keep vlogging while I'm holding on addi .

Bryce:ok guys let's play here.

Me:ok.

We all sit and we put our finger on the thing and start asking question.

Me:guys who's moving it!

All of them:not me.

We keep playing then we end the game and start to go eveyone start running all of a sudden and I stay in the dark cuz I wasn't holding a flashlight
Me:GUYS!!!

Tayler run back he throw me over his shoulder  and he stmart running again till we make it to our cars.

Addi:we will go back to sway will you join?

Me:ok.

We drive to the  house and once we got there we change and talk a lil and then we fall asleep