chap17:darianka drama

Morning11:35AM
I woke up in a really good mood hopefully  it doesn't change,I take my phone and I get plenty of notifications people are tagging me in a tiktokroom post .I open Instagram and click the notification and this it what I see
This

I never thought she was like that just yesterday charli was here and she was nice-wait did she had a crush on chase no I don't  think so

I took  a shower brushed my teeth and blow dry my hair and i went downstairs.
I walk past the living room and i see darianka.
Darianka:hi.
I just stared at her and went to the kitchen.

Me:guys did you check tiktokroom.

Mia:yes I'm chocked .

Kouvr:me too.

Me:I dont know why she is jealous?

Mia:cuz charli is better than her.

Kouvr:PERIODT.

We ate breakfast and I was tagged in a comment it says.

User4:we have to see what @jennasmith has to say about this.chatli is her bff.
I was so mad at darianka but I just ignored her .I wanted to talk to nick  since she is he's "crush" but I'm dont want more drama so I stayed out of it.
   It seems that tiktokroom has a lot of tea about her. She even  hacked kenzie wow.
I sat at the living room and yes she was still there but I just ignored  her again .
Addison's mom and brothers where there so I talked to her and played with her siblings.

Me:Thomas did you see what is going ON?.

Thomas:yes I did but we will have to talk later.

Me:ok.

Charli is at madi's .so I will see her today.

I went to Twitter and saw Dixie's tweet.

She is so right charli deserves sooo much better

I thought me,Olivia and darianka can be friends but never mind.olivia is by her side all I wanna say is I wish this was fake but even darianka admits  it

olivia is by her side all I wanna say is I wish this was fake but even darianka admits  it

I just dont buy it tho.
I went into Thomas room cuz Mia was there and Bryce and Thomas and almost everyone .
I sat next to her then I heard Bryce telling them that he will go to sebastian's house to f ight him.
Well the smash or pass challenge was SO disrespectful so..
We just talked, and for some reason he took cat food to him ok that's weird  .

Mia: charli unfollowed her.

Me:yeah she did.

Kouvr:she deserve  that unfollow .

We all laughed  and I went room and took a nap.
After 2h. It was lunch time.
I changed my outfit,called my sister and told her to meet me at  McDonald's.
After 25min I got there and I saw her.

Laur:hey sis I missed you.

Me:wow it feels like I haven't seen you in forever.

Laur:well let's eat lunch and go to the mall .
We ordered  our food and after10min it was already here.

Laur:so tell me about the hall drama thing.

Me : so darianka has a past with kenzie she bullied her or something and she is jealous  of charli.

Laur:wow and...

Me:and tayler unfolled sommer same as her.

Laur:weren't they dating?

Me:that's what I thought.
Then we went to the mall and we bought a lot of clothes .

After we finished shopping, I dropped her at my moms house and I went to the hypehouse.

When I got there I went straight to my room also me and my sister had lunch pretty late so I wont be hangry for dinner sense it was soon so I just watched a movie it was like a 2h movie then I showered again cuz I felt like it .
I put on a huddy,sweet pants and a messy bun and I sat on my bed with my phone I went again to tiktok  room and nick was live when I was with my sis so I didn't watched it .
But they posted some of it he was talking about dating or something.
Basically  he said that he doesn't have a girlfriend and he isn't dating or welling  to date anyone.aka darianka.
I checked and answered  some emails then I changed and went to the hot tub.
I was alone there it was silence and peaceful  then everyone got here they turned on some music .
I just sat there then I went to my room,took a shower,brushed my hair and teeth and drifted  of to sleep
Zzz

💙hope u like this chap also second chapter of the day maybe I will go for one more maybe💙