chap20:NEWYORK

I woke up by the sound of my alarm I quickly  got up, and I put on a comfy outfit it was about 5AM .

I went downstairs and grabbed a snack.
My flight is at 6h30m so I still have time I sat down and watched some YouTube videos in my room .

I gaved Luna her food and btw kouvr and Mia will take care of her when I'm not here .
6:00AM

I took an uber to the airport cuz i don't  want to let my car there.
------------after the plane ride------------------
I get in the uber that drives me to the hotel  it was in Newyork now11:45AM

I walked to my hotel room and I sat there,text my sister and friends that I got there .

Then I got a call from vogue agency=va

Me:hey .

Va:hi how are you doing.

Me:great what time will we have the shoot?

Va:in 2h so the uber will be waiting right now for you .

Me:now?!

Va:change to anything,we have to start  the make up .

Me:alright.

I change into this

And I got in my uber.
After i got there.

Me:hey guys!

Make up artist:ok sit here I will start on you look for the first shoot.

While he was doing my make up I was talking to my sister .

Laur:so I have something to tell you.

Me;what happend?I said starting to worry.

Laur:after you will take 10 shoots in NewYork you guys will take a plane to Paris.

Me:what?! Same day

Laur:yes,and sorry  I didn't tell you I was scared you would say no.

Me:I would definitely  say no.

After I finished ferring ready we did the the 10 shoots and everyone was packing to go to Paris .

I went toy hotel room I packed some stuff that I have used when I came here and we got to the airport .

I was so tired I wanted to sleep.

I slept almost the holl plane ride.when we got there it was like 3AM or something I went to my room and slept .

I woke up by the sound of a phone call I quickly  answered  .

Vogue agency:hey you have to get ready your uber will be waiting for you in 30min.

Me:ok.

I took a shower and changed .