chapitre 11

Morning7:30AM
I woke up and I was feeling a little bit more better than yesterday but I stayed in bed for like another 40min until it was 8:10 I got out of bed and I went to tiktok and checked Instagram.
Then I got out of bed and went to my bathroom,brushed my teeth and my hair, wash my face and I went to my balcony I stayed there just admiring the view until I heard a knock
Me:get in.
Ry:hey i just wanted to check if you feel better.
Me:yeah i feel better than yesterday thank u .
I got out of my bedroom and i sat on the couch with Thomas. I asked.
Me:hey Thomas are they gonna be new members.
Thomas:we will talk about that later.
To be honest I feel like Tayler,nate,kelianne and darianka may join the hype .
Conor:I just wanna say sorry for yesterday...
Me:well at least you got ur own good content.i say that in a mad tone.
I head to the kitchen and grabbed some toast and avocados and head back to my room.after I finish eating I decided to make a tiktok and not post a draft I don't know why I was still in a bad mood tho.i finished my tiktoks post one and head to the kitchen I watched my plates and I went to my room changed into something nice.i called avani.
Me
Avani
Hey jen  I missed you.
Me too I was thinking that maybe we can go out today with addison if u want.
Yeah I will come in 20min
See u soon.
Bye
I just sat in the couch talked to nick,ryland and darianka for some time and avani was already here with addy .
Me:hi I miss u guys
Addy:me too
Avani:me three.
Nick :were arr you guys going.
Ava:shopping da.
Me:yeah let's just go.
We took my car car and drove to the mall after we got there we went straight to our fav shops and bought a million pieces of clothing.
Ava:let's put this on your car and get some food.
Me:sounds like a plan.
After we ate at chick fill a we went back to our house and I decide to post this pics.

tagged: @addisonrae and @avani

Tagged:@avaniA day with my besties💙Liked by avani,thehypehouse and 987,766moreCommentsLarray:did my invitation got lost in the mail?>>oops probably Avani:best day ever>>I know

Tagged:@avani
A day with my besties💙
Liked by avani,thehypehouse and 987,766more
Comments
Larray:did my invitation got lost in the mail?
>>oops probably
Avani:best day ever
>>I know
.........
Load more
Avani and addy went back to their houses and I was sitting in the couch next to the pool after 15min I took a nap.
I got up with actually no one bugging me FINALY.
Thomas :when will yoh vlog again?
Me:I don't know probably tomorrow i can film me going to my moms house.
Thom:ok.
I got up it was 23:55Pm already I took a nice hot shower and when to my bed scrolled through tiktok and post som drafts from earlier today and I put my phone to charge and sleep.