2| Claimed As Dead

I walked over to a village that hopefully held any sources that could lead me to a bounty collector. I needed some money at this point, running from the Akatsuki members who believed I wasn't dead wasn't such an easy task to accomplish. It was mainly Kisame and Sanji searching for me. Kisame was basically Sanji's little servant from my perspective... Damn boys didn't know when to stop.

I won't be going back.

I walked past the gates, seeing that this village had no guards whatsoever. I sighed. They should no that having no protection at all brings more trouble their way... How foolish of this town, I give them a few more years till they are killled, destroyed even.

Grown men drolled as I walked past them, I ignored their disturbing looks and walked up to a kind looking woman.

"Excuse me, miss." I said, catching her attention. She nodded, urging me to go on. "But would you happen to know where any bounty collectors would be?" I asked, rather coldly.

However she didn't flinch at all, she smiled kindly and pointed east. "Yes, darling. Not to far from here there's a hidden hut where you can request and collect bountys. You should spot it after five minutes." She explained.

I nodded at her with a blank face and dead looking eyes. "Thank you." I muttered, walking away without any other words.

Still, those pesky perverts kept their eyes on me as I was a walking feast for them to eat. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and transported away. Lucky for me, I had learned some sort of teleportation justu from Deidara one day. He was kind enough to show me when he knew very well of the consequences of me knowing such a justu.

I spotted a small looking house that looked out of place. That must be the bounty collectors "secret" base or hideout. I walked inside of the house, not bothering to knock or ask to enter. When you've grown and lived with pesky men for three years straight... You'll learn bad habits from them, one of those being nosiness.

I searched around for a button or item out of place, for that will lead to the place I need to be. I spotted a painting that was out of place. I don't believe paintings are purposely placed on empty walls. Walking over to the painting, I tilted it to the right, hearing a click like noise. It seems like I was correct.

The wall rumbled and shifted to the side, making a doorway for me to enter though. I smirked, even a fool would be able to find a hidden doorway like this. These bounty collectors really need to learn more suitable ways to hide these "secrets" of theirs. I walked in, examining everything as I walked passed. My footsteps echoed slightly giving the room a eery feeling to it, just like the Akatsuki base.

There was nothing special in here, unless you counted the blood stains scattered throughout the room. There was however some familiar symbols in this room, such as the symbol Hidan uses during his ritual to Lord Jashin. I wonder if there are more people like Hidan out in this world. Were they all possibly a crazed maniac like him?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a sudden voice, "What is your business here?"

I glanced at the man who dared to give me attitude. Pushing it to the side, I walked over to him and looked deep into his eyes.

"I'd like to have the newest edition you have of the bingo book, as well as some...help." I explained, bluntly.

The mid-aged man nodded. He spun around and searched through some drawers for the bingo book. "Ahah!" He exclaimed, turning to me with the book in his hand. "Here you go, girly. This is the latest edition I have, have fun out there."

I smirked inwardly, I cant wait to use my hands to kill again. This will be fun... I grabbed the book gently, "Now about that help."

He rose an eyebrow, "Spit it out, girly." He said.

"Do you by any chance know where the...-" I leaned in close to his ear, seeing his eyes glisten. I smirked as he explained what I needed to know.

~

"Hm, thank you. I will be back with the bounties once I collect them. See you soon." I said, walking away and waving back at him.

I opened the bingo book, curious to who made it inside this time. 

"Shuriyo Kuzame, age 47, wanted for killing wife, payment 1000 yen. Wanted alive." I read aloud, sighing that they wanted him alive. So be it, the price on him isn't worth it. I flipped the pages a few times, spotting an old close friend. "Naruto Uzumaki, age 16, wanted for jinchuriki, payment 500,000,000,000 yen. Wanted dead or alive."

I smirked. My, my, Naruto-kun, what have you been doing these past years? I chuckled evilly. You have a mighty bounty hanging over your blonde head, it makes me want to go after you for the money. Oh how tempting this is! I licked my lips, imagining his screams of pain.

Pushing those crude yet delightful thoughts to the back of my mind, I flipped the pages a few more times. I found a picture of both me and Sanji when we were little right beside each other. Interesting...

"Kanji, age 13, wanted for attacking Leaf Village Ninja, wanted --- Status: DEAD." I read it aloud, pure confusion laced in my words. "Since when was I assumed dead? Because from what I know there's no hard evidence of such a thing..."

I shook my head, "Onto Sanji..." I muttered, "Sanji, age 16, wanted for the murder of his twin sister Kanji and for resignation from village with no permission, wanted dead or alive, payment 4,000,000 yen." I smirked, "Well Sanji, you have a decent sized bounty over you as well, to bad I didn't kill you while I had the chance."

I however, giggled at what he was wanted for... killing his sister? Where's the proof to cover that assumption? No where. It's so sad seeing that shinobi's these days will throw a bounty over anyone's head for the money. They would most likely toss one over a beautiful village woman as well, for no aparent reason. Day by day this world full of the so called shinobi's doesn't fail to dissapointment even more.

"Hehe, Na-ru-to! I'm coming for you!" I laughed madly, insanity filling my eyes.

I'll take the Akatsuki's dream away by killing the remaining jinchuriki one by one. I should be feeling regret at the moment, for wanting to kill my old friend, teammate. When really...

I regret nothing.