7| Snitch...

Naruto and I managed to finish our ramen without any further interruptions... However, when Ino left she seemed to keep her eye on me. She was defiantly suspicious of me, this wasn't good. Is it impossible for someone to kill inside of a village? All I wanted to do was draw a little bit of blood... Is that so bad? Naruto paid for both of our meals, he was kind enough to apologize for Ino's suspicions. Honestly, I'm surprised he even noticed her behavior. I guess he isn't as... slow as I thought he would be.

"Naruto, you don't need to apologize for your friends behavior." I said, waving my hand at him sheepishly. "She must've thought my actions meant something else. I was simply killing that creepy little creature on you."

We walked around the village, most of the streets were empty around this time of day since it was late. There was still a few people walking around though.

Naruto laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I know, dattebayo. Just can't shake off that feeling she was giving off. I mean, she did tell me that she didn't trust you--" He started, my eyes widen more at each word he said.

What. The. Hell. My eyes narrowed at Naruto dangerously, she told him what?! I grabbed Naruto's collar, lifting him up in the air over anger. "She told you what now?!" I shouted, snarling through my teeth. "Spit it out!"

Naruto started to sweat bullets, he laughed nervously. "Um... I-Ino just said something about you not being who you seemed you were and that she was going to go report you to Tsuande, just incase you were bad!" He shouted, spitting everything out like nothing.

I growled bitterly. That blonde haired snitch! I tossed Naruto to the side, he landed on the ground with a small thud. Ino... Just you wait till I get my hands on you.

"H-Hey, where are you going, Ji-chan?!" He exclaimed, following after me as I made my way to the Hokage mansion.

I glanced over my shoulder, my eyes filled with deadly intent. "To the Hokage mansion." I said bluntly, walking a bit faster.

Naruto was catching up quick, he was still persistent as ever. He really hasn't changed over the years unlike me. Too bad, I really thought he would've been more... Advanced, stronger. Killing someone in one blowing isn't too much fun, I prefer making my victims suffer.

Naruto's pestering actions and words got to me, I spin around and kicked him in the stomach. It shocked him, and I knew it did. Naruto coughed suddenly, droplets of his spit spraying around the air. I snickered.

"Good. Leave me alone, you pest." I scowled, teleporting to the Hokage mansion.

~

"Let me go you damn ANBU!" I screamed, flailing my body around.

Ino, being the little snitch she is, warned Tsunade of my appearance in the village. I could've been a friendly visitor and she still would have reported me! She certainly hasn't changed after three years...

"That won't be happening anytime soon!" A booming voice shouted, slaming their hand down loudly.

So this is the damn woman who took gramps' place. She doesn't even look like Hokage material! She doesn't deserve this job, gramps only does. No one else... no one.

I glared at Tsunade, "And why not?" I asked, sneering at her.

Tsuande glared back menacingly, she waved her hand at the ANBU at my side, the ones holding me. "You may go, I'll deal with her." She said.

"Hai, Hokage-sama." The said in sync, dissappearing in seconds.

Tsunade turned towards me, and walked over. Examining every each of my body.

"Who are you and what are you doing inside of my village?" She asked, rudely.

I stuck my chin up, "Why should I tell you?" I shot back.

"Because I'm the Hokage! Now answer me!" She yelled, slamming her fists against her desk.

I snarled, my innocent aura now gone. "Fine... My names Ji, I have no surname. I came here to visit your village, but it seems like you don't take guests here. How kind of you." I stated.

Her eyes hardened. "We do, but from what one of my fellow ninjas has said, you were trying to attack Naruto. Is that true?" She asked, eyes piercing into mine.

I stared at her, my face and voice void of emotions. "You'd believe that blonde bimbo? Hn, I can tell you now I did no such thing. I merely attacked a fly that I know is harmful, and I happened to be close to Naruto." I explained easily.

Tsunade growled. "I don't believe you one bit." She said, glancing a some black haired girl next to her, the girl held a pig. "Shizune, send in Ibiki!"

"Hai, Tsunade-sama." She said, scurrying out the room.

I glanced at Tsunade, "Why are you sending you little maid out?" I asked.

She smirked. "You're due for an interrogation." She answered.

My eyes widened, I remebered Ibiki's scars from the written test. The way he spoke, treated us... he was ruthless.

I'm done for. I never was good at hiding my memories anyways.

The door flew open, I didn't even want to look at him right now. I knew what was going to happen to me. Utter pain.

"Tsunade-sama, you called me." Ibiki said.

Tsunade smiled evilly, nodding her head at me. "This girl right her needs her head examined. Take her away." She ordered.

His rough arms latched onto my body. "Understood."

I smirked at her, "Hey, Tsunade. Tell Ino I'm coming for her when I get out." I said, chucking softly. "Oh... and tell Naruto that...-"

"She's not dead yet."

__________________________

I'm sorry if the story is going pretty slow, by that I mean sticking to the Naruto storyline. After this chapter or the next, I should be heading in the Naruto storyline. So be expecting those kind of chapters soon, I really do hope you are all enjoying the sequel so far. Please tell me how you think about it so far In the comments!

Buh bye!