3| Old Faces

I was currently heading towards the Village Hidden in the Leaf. You could say I wanted to visit an old friend of mine... Maybe even an old...parent. A smirk slipped it's way to my lips, I looked in the direction of where the Leaf Village was supposed to be from what the bounty collector said.

I snapped my fingers and my clothing changed. I was no longer wearing any of my training clothing, instead I was wearing a long black dress with laces decorating my chest. I like what this dress does to people, it makes them think I'm a mere innocent girl strolling the streets; villages. But do I really look like a doll when this dress is gone? I think not...

Not to far ahead of me stood the gates to the Leaf Village. As a bonus, there stood the two guards.

Izumo and Kotetsu.

Izumo... Too bad we didn't get to spend more time with each other, and I was actually starting to like you. I walked closer to them, while making sure to put an innocent facade on. Just for fun.

As I stepped closer to the gates they both eyed me suspiciously.

"Who are you?" Izumo asked, eyeing me with glum expression.

"State your purpose to be stepping into this village." Kotetsu added.

I have them a cute smile, "My name? Why, my name is Ji, it's nice to meet you two. I'm here for visiting purposes, I would only like to stay in this village for a week at most." I explained.

Kotetsu gained a tint of pink on his cheeks, he coughed and stepped aside. "I'm sorry. You may go in. Enjoy your stay in Hidden Leaf, ma'am." He said, elbowing Izumo.

Izumo shook his head, "Oh, um, yeah. Have a nice day." He mumbled, giving me a half-hearted smile.

I rose an eyebrow, but walked over and bowed down. "Thank you for your kindness. I'll be going now, I hope to see you two again some other time." I said with a giggle as I walked away.

Kotetsu blushed and bowed down too, "Yes, hopefully we m-meet again, Ji!" He exclaimed nervously.

I waved and walked into the village. I scowled once I got away, acting like that really would ruin my image. I only act like such while I'm with Deidara...but now he's no where near me. I feel lost...all alone.

"Huh?! He's back?!"

I turned around to see a pink-pink-haired girl shouting with with eyes. She seems very familiar... Oh! That's Sakura, isn't it? She was standing next to some boy with a ponytail on the back of his head. I recognized him as Shikamaru, one of my friends who I trusted back then. But, things have changed...

"Yeah, he's come back from his three year training. He should be by the gates." Shikamaru said.

I rose an eyebrow. Who was off for three years, and to train? I was getting curious the more Sakura's face twisted excitement. Could it be Sasuke she was so excited to see? After all, he was the boy she fawned over throughout her child hood. But Sasuke was with Orochimaru from what I saw... Maybe I should sneak my way over to the gates, just in case he is here.

Sakura ran off rather quickly, heading straight to the gates. I followed after her, trying to act as normal as possible. I hid behind a tree, watching her ask other people if they have seen the person she was looking for. I ran past Ichiraku's ramen. What's so interesting about this pers--!

I gasped loudly as I was run over, toppling to the ground. "Wah!" I squeaked, groaning in pain as my back hit the ground harshly. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes slowly, at first my vision was blurry, but then I came face-to-face with a blonde-haired boy.

Dei...Deidara?

"Ah! I'm so sorry, miss!" He shouted nervously, leaping off of me.

Who is this?

I groaned once more and sat up. "Who...who are-?" I began to ask as I stopped awestruck at who was in front of me. "...Naruto?"

Naruto's eye widened, he tilted his jead in confusion. "Uh, do I know you?" He asked, scratching his cheek in confusion.

I sighed and stood up, dusting my dress off. I looked him in the eye, a smirk found it's way to my lips. "I know you, Naruto. You know me...but what's my name? Do you remember?" I asked, giggling cutely.

He blushed, "I think I would remember a cute girl like you..." He muttered, looking to be deep in thought.

I should leave him to wonder, this will make it even more fun while I think of ways to kill him.

I giggled and leaned in close to his face, "Time will tell, just make sure you figure it out soon...Na-ru-to!" I mused, running away.

"Hey! Come back, tell me who you are, dattebayo!" He shouted, running after me.

I smirked and ran even faster, losing him in seconds.

It's time for me to visit my sensei, my father.