𝙣𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

The Grand Magic Games, Day Four. The competition section is a Naval Battle. Every team chooses one member, and they'll all be pitched to fight each other in a sphere of water. If you leave the sphere, you're out of bounds, and you lose. The last one left in the sphere wins.

But, when only two are left in the water sphere, a special rule goes into effect: the five-minute rule. When only two contestants are left, the first one that goes out of bounds ranks last place.

"Now it's started!" Chapati Lola exclaimed into the microphone. "and now each of the members are entering the arena!"

From Lamia Scale: Chelia Blendy, from Blue Pegasus: Jenny Realight, from Mermaid Heel: Risley Law, from Fairy Tail Team B: Juvia Lockser, from Sabertooth: Minerva Orland, and from Fairy Tail Team A: Lucy Heartfilia.

"This makes quite a lovely picture!" Chapati said. "we have pretty females from every team, all in swimsuits! It's like Jenny versus [Y/N] all over again!"

"Uh, I'm here too!" Rocker of Quatro Puppy yelled. "and wild!!"

"The rules are simple! If you go out of the water, you lose! Let the Naval Battle begin!"

"I'll kick this right off, sorry everyone!" Lucy shouted. "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!"

The Celestial Spirit appeared in a flash of golden light, and she was pissed to say the least.
"Underwater is my backyard!" she yelled, sending a vortex of water straight at Juvia.

"Water Cyclone!" Juvia cried, blocking the attack and forcing it backwards with her own.

"Juvia!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Love rival!" Juvia replied.

Jenny took the opportunity to expel Quatro Puppy's competitor from the sphere.

"We're not getting anywhere like this!" Aquarius said. "I'm going to return for now!"
"Huh? Why?! You're the one I depend on the most!" Lucy gasped.

"My man." Aquarius smirked, before disappearing.
"Wait a second!" Lucy cried. "Virgo! Aries!"

"I am your sexy guard, princess!" Virgo exclaimed. Both spirits had appeared at Lucy's command.

"I'm so puffy! Please forgive me!" Aries said.
"That was close!" Lucy commented.

"The watery battle goes on! Hang in there, Chelia! And Fairy Tail Team A, why didn't you send in Wendy?!"

"Shut up!" Lucy yelled.

"It's time to take you all out at once!" Juvia vociferated. "Nobody within the water can beat Juvia! And with Juvia's Second Origin, Juvia has a new ultimate attack she can unleash now!"

"Woo! I believe in you, Juvia!" you cheered.

"This is for you! The Wings of Love! Juvia adores Gray!" the water woman sent out a powerful wave of water, dotted with sparkling pink hearts. Jenny, Risley and Chelia all went flying out of the dome. Minerva chuckled whilst Lucy's Spirits clung onto her and held her in the dome of water.

Juvia spread her arms and looked proudly at Gray, who looked horrified. Juvia, in her shock, floated out of the water sphere.

"Hey! That was your fault, ice bucket!" you shrieked, pointing at Gray. "I swear, I'll go down there and beat your pervy popsicle ass!"

"That idiot!" Gajeel growled of Juvia.
"She outside the arena." Cana observed. Laxus only made a noise of something that resembled shock.

"She was amazing, but it's just too bad she's out! But even so, she's third! Six points!

"Just two people left - Minerva and Lucy! Now... who will come out the victor? Sabertooth? Or Fairy Tail? Now begins the five minute rule! For the next five minutes, the one who winds up outside the sphere gets shifted to the lowest rank!"

"With my power, I could eject you from the arena in an instant." Minerva spoke. "but that wouldn't be interesting, would it? So endure this... Fairy Tail!"

She create a strange bubble in her hands and sent it towards Lucy. As soon as it struck the blonde, she cried out in pain.

"Lucy!!" Natsu yelled.
"What is that woman's magic?" Gray shouted.

Minerva sent another ball of magic at Lucy, this time being weight. Lucy reached for her key pouch, only to see that Minerva had somehow gotten ahold of it.

The Celestial Wizard was sent flailing to the edge and you leant forwards, eyes wide. She managed to stop herself, her back skimming the edge. She was then blasted with more of Minerva's magic, hit after hit.

She endured all of the relentless blows for another four minutes - one minute left and she could rank at least second to win her team eight points.

"I think it is time I push you out." Minerva smirked.
"If I fail here... I won't be able to face all the people who got us this far!" Lucy exclaimed out. "I can't betray everyone's feelings! So I won't give up, no matter what you do!"

The attacks stopped for merely a few heartbeats. You quirked a brow, before Lucy was engulfed in a sphere of Minerva's magic. The Fairy screamed out in agony.

"Know your place, Fairy Tail!" Minerva yelled. "Just who do you think we are?! We are the greatest guild in the world! Sabertooth!"

Lucy was sent flying towards the edge of the sphere and, for a mere second, you really wished she would get sent out so she didn't have endure anymore of this torture.

Suddenly, she vanished, and was right in front of Minerva again. This enraged you. Minerva wasn't playing to win anymore - she was putting Lucy in pain for her own sadistic self.

You yelled out. Not anything in particular, not a string of words. Just yelled.

"Stop it!" Natsu yawped, clutching the edges of the balcony. You looked over to Sabertooth. Sting was looking too smug for your liking.

"That son of a—" you started, climbing up on the ledge. Gajeel clamped his hand around your ankle, dragging you back. You yelled in protest, but he just shook his head.

"The referee has called the match! The match is over, and Minerva is the winner! Lucy hasn't moved in a while, is she alright?"

Minerva held Lucy by the throat, dangling her outside of the sphere.

As soon as the match was called, Gajeel let go of you and you flung forwards. Team A did the same - though you weren't on their team, but Lucy is still a close comrade.

Natsu and Gray dived forwards to successfully catch Lucy. You stood at Natsu's side, seething.

"What does that jerk think she's doing?!" he hissed.
"Are you alright?! Speak to me, Lucy!" Gray said.

You and Erza simply glared up at Minerva as Wendy and Chelia rushed over to try and heal Lucy.

"Why do you look at me that way?" Minerva smirked, exiting the water. "I simply followed the rules of the match... frankly, I believe you should thank me. I allowed you to attain second place, even with that worthless trash woman of yours."

You lunged at her, only for Erza to drag you back. Sting, Orga and Rufus appeared in front of Minerva.

"You may be the 'strongest' guild, or 'Fiore's best'. I neither know nor care." Erza glared darkly. "however, I will say one thing: you have taken the one guild you mustn't anger, and made it your enemy."

"You... you bastard wench!" you yelled at Minerva. "you weren't following the rules at all! You're a sadistic piece of crap! Has no one ever said not to play with your food before you eat it!"

You reached out a hand to swipe at her again, shoving out of Erza's grip. The last thing you felt was the Requip Wizard bringing her armoured hand down on the back of your head before everything faded into black.