𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

// Time Skip //
// 2nd P.O.V //

You were astonished by how amazing it felt to not be motion sick on the carriage. Wendy has used her Troia spell on you.

"It was really hard to leave, huh?" Lucy said.
"Bye-bye Crocus!" Happy called.
"Urp... I feel sick..." Natsu groaned.

"Then don't get in the wagon! Run alongside!" Gray exclaimed.
"It felt like we were there for a very long time..." Erza said.

"A lot sure happened!" Wendy chirped.
"That's true. But I must admit, I'll miss that broken-down bar." Carla said.
"I agree!" Kuschel chimed in.

"Yeah, a lot did happen... [Y/N], what was up with you and Natsu last night? And why did he gather Gajeel and Laxus to go 'Cheney-hunting'?" Lucy asked.
"Oh... it's a long story." you chuckled.

"She liiiiikes him!" Happy said.
"I do not!" you shrieked.
"Urgh... I-I'm still gonna beat him... for kissing you... urp..." Natsu groaned.

"Rogue kissed you?!" Lucy exclaimed.
"It was the one from the future!" you said quickly. "apparently, I die in his arms in the future. In a year... and he loved me. I guessed he did, because he said he was glad that he finally got to kiss me."

"Does Rogue know about this?" Carla questioned.
"No. He doesn't know anything." you replied. "and I wanna keep it that way, 'cause I don't want things to get awkward between us."

"I haven't seen you two talk much." Wendy pointed out. "only at the palace party after the Games."

"No. We met up a few times over the course of the Games. At night, outside Crocus Gardens Inn, where Sabertooth was staying." you explained. "it's actually Kuschel and Frosch's fault that we're friends, now."

"I agree!" Kuschel purred.
"Duly noted..." Carla trailed off.

"So? What did you tell Future Rogue? Did you tell him you loved him back?" Lucy asked.
"Not exactly." you murmured. "after he kissed me, the first time... I told him it wasn't right, and that I wouldn't want this. And we agreed, that in another life, we would be each other's."

"Th-that's so sweet!" Wendy cried, on the brink of tears.
"H-hey! Don't cry!" you gasped. "just... the very thought of myself dying in his arms... it makes my stomach twist. I don't like to think about it."

Natsu burped again.

Once we arrived back in Magnolia, we were congratulated profusely. Everyone was cheering. Even Lucy's landlady and those guys that always warn her to be careful near the water.

"[Y/N]! Your battle against Jenny was amazing!" an older man drooled. You sweat-dropped.
"No! I loved the way she threatened Minerva after the Naval Battle!" another voice cheered.

"I think her fight with Gray against Lyon and Chelia was awesome!" a little boy yelled.

As it turns out, Natsu kept the king's crown. You were the only one who cheered him on for it.

As a gift for winning, the entire town had pitched in to repair the guild back to the way it was. Makarov cried.

You soon found out that there were communal baths within the guild hall. A lot of the girls went to bathe - you, instead, opted to fight Elfman. You won, of course.