→one←

- jaemin pov

college life, never thought it would be so boring. all of my goal in college had accomplished, except one.

girlfriend.

it's not that I don't have fans swooning over me wherever I walk. wanting to talk to me as if I was an idol. it's just, no one suited my taste.

wow, not that typical boy taste. pretty, fair skin, curvy body and whatever. no, not that bloody fvcking one.

mine was nice, well-behaved, polite and protective. it would be a lie if I don't want her to be pretty. but guess what? I don't think I could find my 'angel' in this whole college. maybe I need to widen my searching area.

anyway, I was wondering if jeno and his so called best friend have finish their class yet. so that we, I mean, jeno and i could go to our next class, photography.

well, actually, I was the one that drag him to the class. how you may ask? clinging, of course. that's my specialty.

they say that I was too clingy with them and that's why no one has succeed in capturing my attention. that could be it, too. don't you think so?

who am I talking to, though? whatever, I'm just gonna keep on talking until that guy, named jeno arrive.

I was walking to the class but was stopped when I saw a figure was wandering around the corridor.

I walk to the figure and ask, "may I help you, miss?", and the girl turn around to face me. her plain black bang covered half of her face but I still could see her face perfectly.

her face is so pale, with a pair of narrow eyes, her lips was tinted thin with cherry lip tint. don't ask me how I know that. my sis use the same tint, and trust me she used to force me to wear it.

"urm,.. I was searching for mrs. yoon from the faculty of filmography. but, I was lost, I guess?" she says grinning awkwardly and I was snapped out of my thoughts. my eyes were trailed to her hand which was holding a coffee stack.

oh, coffee delivery from cafe near the school.

"oh, Mrs. yoon? you need to walk straight and turn left. you could see three doors on the right side, hers was the middle one." I say to her.

she nodded and smile brightly. "thank you so much," was what she said. she bow to me and I return it back. I watch her as she walk away towards the direction that she was told before.

I felt like my heart was telling me something but my brain cannot translate it. what was that?

"yAh!!" someone yelled on my ears. I was startled and turn around only to greet the person with a punch on his arm.

"ouch! that hurts!" the person says while giving me smile. I pout at his reaction.

"lee jeno! whatdoyouthinkyouaredoing, whyareyoulate, areyouokay?" I say and he laughed.

"dude, slow down. one by one." he says. I sighed.

"are you okay?" I ask as I rub his arm that was hit by me with my palm. trying to reduce the pain as if it was working.

"no, you hit me too hard." he reply. I just snickered at him, proceeding with the next question.

"why are you late?"

"oh, I send seri to her class." seri is his best friend since middle school that I mentioned just now. still wondering how do they manage to be best friend after all these years.

we walk through the door and towards the sit on the middle. "seri sure is a lucky person to have a guy to be her bodyguard. when is she going to make you her boyfriend, though?"

jeno just smile at my words. I tease him so hard as his ears started to turn red until our long awaited professor came in. the game still hasn't finished yet, jeno.