→two←

- mirae pov

"mirae! you need to make another delivery!" my co-worker said.

"okay, eonni!" was my reply and I left with my bike to make the delivery.

"Mrs. yoon, faculty of filmography, university of Seoul." I read my customer name as I ride with the orders on the basket.

I pulled off as I arrive in front of the building. I walk in and went to the building map. it's on the 3rd floor, so I use the elevator.

ding! the door open and I walk out of the elevator. according to the map just now, I need to go to my left and there would be a sign. I walk to the direction, but there wasn't any sign. okay, what now?

I walk back to the elevator, but I didn't make it since I forgot where was it. sigh, I'm screwed.

"may I help you, miss?" a voice asked. I turn around and was met with a pair of dark eyes but filled with curiosity. it was owned by a boy, most likely to be a student from here.

"urm,.. I was searching for mrs. yoon from the faculty of filmography. but, I was lost, I guess?" I say grinning awkwardly while he look at me. his eyes was trailed to my hand which was holding a coffee stack.

his face turn to an understanding look. guess he figured out that I was making a delivery from the cafe I work at.

"oh, Mrs. yoon? you need to walk straight and turn left. you could see three doors on the right side, hers was the middle one." he says with a smile. cute.

i nodded and smile brightly. "thank you so much," was what i said. i bow to him which he returns it back. with that, I walk towards the direction he told me just now.

as I arrive in front of the door, I knocked the door with my knuckles. a "come in" was heard and I pull the door open. there seated a lady with a pair of glasses behind the desk.

"delivery from neo cafe, two iced americano and a bag of coffee bun, to Mrs. yoon?" I ask. the lady look up from her works, "yes, that's me," and stood up from her seat.

finishing my delivery, I walk towards my bike and rode back to the cafe. I need to be hurry. lunch time will start soon, the orders for lunch would come like hotline.

well, it's not my task to make delivery. it's another co-worker of mine, but today he took a day off to bring his mom to the hospital for medical checkup.

I work as a barista in the cafe, but for today's case, I have to be the delivery girl since the others don't have a license.

arrive at the cafe, it was almost a mess. cafe's phone was busy as the lunch orders keep coming.

why does people eat sandwich, coffee, cake, bread and whatever else during lunch? shouldn't they be eating jjajangmyeon, jjambong, or a meal instead of what they should be eating during breakfast and tea time?

with that, I went to the baking kitchen to help a little. just a little. since I know nothing about baking.

as the orders were done, I need to go make delivery. taking all the orders, putting it in the basket, and went off.

.

the last order,.. huh? the university again?

okay, which faculty is it? animation and visual.

wow, the same building as the first delivery from this morning. here I go.

arrive at the building, I saw a boy with a white hoodie waiting in front of the building. he look up at me and smiles. I smile back to be polite.

"urm,.. Mr. jeno lee?" I ask at him. "yes, that's me. delivery from neo cafe, right?" he ask me back. I nodded and held out the orders to him. he took it from me but suddenly stop.

I look at him, he grinned with a worried face. he spoke up, "sorry,.. but I think I left my wallet in my bag,.. but don't worry, I'm gonna call nana to bring it here."

he call his friend, nana as I could make it from what he called.

well, not gonna complaint. it can happen sometimes. I also used to face this situation.

a few minutes later, a boy come running towards us. he held the wallet to jeno. I look at the panting boy.

"here, the money. sorry for the trouble that we caused." jeno says apologetically while handing me the money. I smile at him.

"no, not really. I also used to face the same situation as you." I say with a smile pasted on my face.

"huh??!!" the just now was panting boy look up.

"eh?"

"eh?"

"the delivery girl?"

"the 'mrs. yoon' guider?" I say making he smile.

"didn't expect to meet you twice today." he says to me which also make me smile.

"well, me too." I agree.

jeno was just looking at us confused. I know what he is thinking about, what is happening here?

"sorry for interrupting, what is happening here?" jeno asks.

bingo

we look at him and nana explain everything to him. then he nodded understanding.

I look at my watch and spoke up, "sorry, but I need to excuse myself now. I need to went back to the cafe to work." they look at me understanding. "well, sorry for taking your time." jeno says.

"no, it's okay." I say walking towards my bike. turning on the gear.

"guess, see you again?" nana says.

"sure, if you come to my cafe."

"of course we will." jeno says. I chuckled at that. I was about to move on but was stopped by nana asking for my name and my age.

"mirae, Kang mirae, 23."

"oh, noona!" jeno says pointing at me then told me that they were 21. with that, we bid goodbye.

"well, see you again too, jeno and nana." I say and wave to them before riding off. (ridin and rollin, oh baby)

it was fun meeting those two. I thought to myself.