→three←

I woke up from my sleep, craving for coffee.

getting off from my bed, I took a morning shower. hygiene is important. note that, guys.

putting on my pink hoodie over my white shirt, black jeans, and fix my hair. putting my phone and wallet in my pocket.

I walk to our kitchen, taking a mug and pour mineral water in it, I drink it. no one is awake yet since they play games last night. tsk, tsk, tsk. these kids.

I walk to our front door, putting on my sneakers, and went out of the dorm.

taking a walk in the morning is a good thing that I haven't done for a long time.

neo cafe.

arrive at the cafe, I walked in and order my today's morning drink, cappuccino. finished the process, I took my drink and sit on a chair beside the window. taking a sip of the coffee. I close my eyes enjoying it.

ah~ what a nice way to start your day.

"eh? nana?"

I open my eyes and saw a figure. I smiled at her.

"mirae-noona, good morning!" I say making her chuckle softly. cute.

she took a seat in front of me.

"good morning, you wake up early, I see." she says. I grinned at her.

"well, I just happened to be craving for coffee when I woke up. I'm not usually early." I say making her smiles more.

I felt my heart stopped.

she then nods, "I think I will let you enjoy your coffee, then," she says. I nodded back and she stand up.

"I will be on the back, if you need anything, just call me. have a nice day." she says before walk away to the door written, 'staff only'.

"have a nice day too." I whispered to myself.

finishing my drink, I walk back to our dorm only to be greeted by a loud scream from the kitchen.

I ran to the kitchen and shocked by the scene in front of me.

jeno was trying to help chenle make some ramen for others, but he ended up pouring a lot of the seasoning in it. he is now getting scolded by jisung, since chenle is trying to fix the mess so it can be edible again.

renjun just sit on a stool at the counter, looking at their childish act. I just shook my head and put the stuffs I brought on the way back on the counter.

"what is this?" renjun ask me. I look at him.

"cakes. you guys need energy to start a new day." I answer him. he raise an eyebrow.

"you buy it?" ask him. I shook my head again. "no, mirae-noona's treat." I say making those kids in the kitchen look at me.

"mirae-noona? who's that?" ask jisung.

"oh, mirae-noona. the 'angel'." say jeno making me blush.

"ooh~ jaemin-hyung wake up early to see his crush. so cute~" chenle's turn.

"no, I'm not. I just happen to wake up early and have a crave for coffee. that's it. now, may I go back to my room and prepare for class later?" I say as I make my way out of these chaos.

time skip to class,..

photography class again. yeah!! and it's the last class for today. oh yeah!!!

I walk into the class with jeno trailing behind me, texting his crush. we sit at our place like usual. and like usual, girls coming to give me chocolate, milk, and greeting me. I just smiles at them and say thank you for their gifts.

I look at all the gifts and look at jeno. and like usual, he will put it into his other bag he always kept. the bag is the same model like mine, so it will look like he put it into my bag when it actually was his.

don't wanna be rude to them, but I'm not really fond of dairy products. so, these gifts would always end up with the dream. I can't just throw it away, my fans spend their moneys for this. so it's for the better. I guess?

then, our teacher walks in with a person trailing behind him.

students sit on their places, and face forward. the teacher sets his stuff and stand straight with the person beside him.

I look at the person and nudged jeno.

"jeno-yah!" I say.

"what?" he says and I was cut off before I could answer him.

"okay, students! today, Im going to introduce you guys with my new assistant. she will be helping me assisting you guys on your next project." our teacher says.

"yah, jaemin. that's–" jeno says.

"good evening, my name is Kang mirae, you can call me mirae. I'm 23, and I will be assisting you guys for your next project. please take care of me." introduce her.

"mirae-noona!" I and jeno say at the same time, slightly loud making others to turn to us. the teacher look at us.

"yes, what's wrong, jeno-ssi and jaemin-ssi?" he says making mirae-noona look at us surprised. I just smiles and shakes my head.

"no, nothing, sir." I say to him and class went smoothly.

"so, for the next project, you need to make a group of two." he says before ending the class.

as the class ended after for two hours, me and jeno run to meet mirae-noona as we had already packed our stuffs during lecture.

"noona!" I call making her turn around and smile at us.

"oh, nana, jeno." she says as all three of us went out of the room to the corridor.

"noona, why are you here?" I ask.

"well, I'm here to assist you in your project." she says.

"no, not that. are you a lecturer here?" I ask but was cut by jeno. "yah, of course not. why would she be an assistant if she was a lecturer." he says making her laugh.

"no, I'm not. I'm just a photographer in training. but, I didn't thought I would meet you guys here." she says.

"us too. well, mostly jaemin." jeno says, not letting that one pass by. mirae-noona laugh again.

"yeah, I know. since we already met this morning, right nana?" she says making me blush.

"oh, nana. I didn't know that your name was jaemin." I look at her and realize that I have never tell her my name.

"ah, my name is na jaemin. nana is my nickname." I say and she nod.

"so, noona. where are you going after this?" ask jeno.

"urm,.. I have nothing to do, so I'm just going back to the cafe maybe." she says but then jeno pushed me to her.

"oh, jaemin has nothing to do after this. can he come with you?" jeno suddenly say. my eyes widen by his so sudden act. mirae-noona just look at him and me that was by now standing beside her.

"yeah, sure. how about you?" she asks.

"well, I have class after this. so, see you again, noona." he says and run away to his next class.

this kid.

"so, let's go." noona says. I look at her, she's still smiling. so pretty. I nod and we walk together to the cafe, with silence taking over both of us.