→ last ←

"i like you,"

- jaemin pov

...

my eyes widen.

t-that wasn't my voice.

then–?

"i like you, na jaemin."

that was mirae-noona. she was looking down. staying still, not moving at all.

"noona—"

"no, listen to me first." mirae cut me off which i follow it.

"noona- i mean, i, i like you, na jaemin.

i like you so much. i don't know if you feel the same as what i am feeling towards you. when you kiss me back then, i was too shocked and afraid,"

afraid?

"I'm afraid that if you were just messing around with me like how you were doing since our first meeting. well, I'm not sure if it can be called as first.

every time you asked about my crush, i was scared to death if you had known about it. plus, you never had a crush before.

I've never thought what will you react to that, to me, a girl whom you barely know, liking you, a guy who came to our cafe for a cup of eight shots of americano,"

she stops for a few seconds to take a breath. looking up to my face, trying hardly to show me a smile before continuing with her words.

"you can just ignore everything i said just now. now that I've told you everything, i feel at ease. i- I'll take my leave." she says, turning around to get inside.

almost instantly, i pulled her hand to face me back, which ended with her falling onto my chest.

"ark–" exclaims her.

but she was back to silence, after feeling a pair of arm holding onto her. one on her back and another on the back of her head.

i pat her hair softly.

"j-jaemin,.."

"i like you too, cut that, i already love you." i cut her off.

i could feel her tense under me, so i try to sooth her with slow back rubs.

"i love you so much, so please,... please don't ever think of leaving me or even ignore me. it's so hard to survive day without you. it's killing me." say me.

mirae lifts her head, looking at me curiously.

"do you really mean it?" ask her which i reply with a nod and a kiss on the top of her head. i smile, "i really really mean it."

she hides her face back on my chest. but now, she's hugging me back.

i was feeling jubilant and i almost burst into tears when she said that. so, she had liked me since we don't even knew each other.

i was her crush, and i was being jealous to myself all this time.

we were hugging each other, finding comfort in each others' presence.

after a few moments of silence, we finally let go of each other. looking to her face, i could see her cheeks turns rose again. one of my favourite views.

"so, urm,.." mirae trails off, diverting her gaze towards anything but my stare on her.

"baby,.." call me, making her eyes widen by the pet name.

"b-baby??" she says stuttering with her face turning red. i was trying hard not to coo at her reaction.

"yes, my baby. so, my baby,..." i say grabbing her hands and looking straight onto her eyes. she returns my gaze.

"will you be nana's girl?"

chu-!

mirae kiss me,...

she kiss me!!

my eyes went wide by her sudden attack. i touch my right cheek where her lips landed just a few seconds before. she grins at my reaction.

"I'll see you later at class." she says and runs inside with cute giggles.

that really caught me off guard. by now, I'm already a blushing mess. i look inside the cafe from the glass windows. there i saw her behind her bar counter, fanning her face.

she's too cute~

happily, i went back to the dorm, with the smile still pasted on my face. not even fading, instead, it grew bigger by every seconds that passed.

i can't wait for photography class today.

the end

huhu... finally,...
this is my first ever book that i ever wrote in my life that had finish.

here, i wanna say thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for reading, it really means a lot to me.

there will be bonus chapter and behind the scene chapter of mirae pov later. I'll try my best to publish them this year.

we gon' resonate!!!
- lya