→seven←

- jaemin pov

#4_ show affection (level up!!!)

.
.

"mirae-yah~" I call her sweetly as I enter the cafe. looking to the bar counter, there stood my lovely cutie fluffy squishy dear.

I walk to the said with a huge smile on my face and stood in front of her.

"mirae!" I say making her jolt.

aigoo~ noemu kwiyeowo~

she turns around and look at me. "nana, you scared me. good thing I wasn't holding a brewer." she says relieved.

"hehe, mian." say me and she just shakes her head.

"what are you doing here?" ask her while placing dry mugs on the rack.

"oh. I'm having lunch with dreamies. you should join us too." answer me.

"but–"

"and I know it's your lunch break now. you are joining us, no objection." I say, cutting her off. she sighs but smiles afterwards.

"okay, I'll join you. just let me clean this up a bit." I nod as she takes a damp cloth and start to wipe the counter.

bravely, I took this as a chance. taking a small step forward and went close to her face. eye to eye, making her startled.

staring deep into her eyes in such a close proximity, that makes her cheeks grew red. I tore the gaze and give a small peck on her cheek.

pulling away with a smile, I look back at mirae. she was dumbstruck by what happened. I let out a small giggle at her reaction.

"be quick, okay?" tease me before going to a table that was already occupied by those five guys. pulling a chair and sit on it with a growing smile on my face.

number four accomplished

I look up at them and their faces are all holding the same reaction. disgusted. they saw what happened earlier.

"seriously, hyung?" ask jisung. I just shrugged it off.

we waited for our orders while chatting around. food arrives, so does mirae.

we were all talking about everything and anything. jeno says he's going to confess to seri and the kids went wild. he wasn't so sure about it at first, but decided to do it after having enough courage to do it. honestly, I'm so happy for him.

from asking what interesting things had happened today to a smaller groups talk. jeno was still being attacked by donghyuck and chenle. poor that guy. renjun and jisung are already immersed in their alien talks while mirae just listens to them intently.

"so, mirae-noona." chenle start making all of us went silent. "yes, chenle?" she says.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he ask while smirking at me. I reply him with a bored expression.

"urm,... no. I don't have one." she answers him. chenle just make the 'oh, okay' face.

I already know about it, chenle-yah...

"so, what do you think about me? do I suit to be your partner?" haechan turns to ask, brushing his hairs upward while eyeing her. my eyes widen by his sudden question.

"i,.." mirae wants to answer that? no, no, no. I won't let you.

with that thought, I cut her off by pulling her into my embrace from beside since she was sitting on my left. hiding her face on the crook of my neck, just beside my face.

"no, don't try her. she's mine." I say sternly. no one can try her.

"I smell some jealousy~," chenle sing and was continued by jisung. "you should just let it be~."

"yah, everyone knows. don't worry, we aren't going to steal her from you." renjun says. I look at him and back to haechan. he was laughing at me. this kid.

"jae, let her breath." jeno says making me realize that I was holding mirae for so long. I pull away and look at her. she was already red and that was really cute.

I smile at her and pinch her cheek.

- mirae pov

this kid...

ah, what's wrong with me?

.
.
.

work time ended. I start wrapping up for the day. dreamies had already went back to uni as they had classes.

putting my bag over, I bid the other workers goodbyes. as I pulled the entrance door, I saw a figure sitting on a bench in front of the cafe.

"nana? why are you still here?" I call out. he turns to me and smile. standing up and walking towards me, he took my bag and putting it over him.

"I promise to walk you home, didn't I?"

- jaemin pov

#5_ walk you home~

"oh, yeah. I forgot." she says.

"come on, let's go." I told her and she nods.

as we walk through the buildings, the golden hour has started. we looked at the setting sun. it was a very beautiful view and I'm walking with a very beautiful angel. it's a very beautiful day.

every steps that we took, our hands also keep brushing against each other.

glancing over mirae, she was too busy watching the view. diverting my view, I look to our hands and I intertwined mine with hers.

I look at her as she realized it but decided not to look at it. but the rose cheek didn't went unnoticed by me.

it's a very nice day.

number five accomplished

tbc...
hey guys, just a head up. this book will end in about three to four chapters more.
thank you so much for reading this book. ily guys 💕