→nine←

- jaemin pov

#6_ update about her heart ❤❤

.
.
.

"mirae-noona."

we were walking from the cafe, as always I would carry her stuffs. she turns her head towards me who was walking on her right.

"about your crush,..." I start but she seems startled by the mention of her crush.

"what's with it?" she ask which I make out as her trying to stay calm. that makes me sigh.

"how is he doing?" ask me as an answer of her question. she looks forward and stays silent. after a few moments, she answers.

"he's fine,... I guess." was what she says. "he seems different than before, that's it." I furrow my eyebrow.

"different? what kind of different?" she hums then answers, "he start talking a lot with me. like A LOT."

oof— I hate that guy.

scratching my head, I nervously proceed with the next question.

"do you...  still like him?"

she glance at me. I could see her cheeks growing with rose colour. usually, I would enjoy the sight of her like this but not in this situation.

she just nods.

and I just sigh.

we walk in silence and enjoy the moment.

but I don't like it. I feel disturbed by her answer just now. the silence is making it worse and I have decided.

I stop in my track looking down.

"nana?" mirae realized my action and also stopped on her track, turning her whole body towards me.

"noona." call me. "yes, nana."

"about nana– what do you think about me?" ask me taking a steps forward. we were by now standing just a few inches from each other.

I look straight into her eyes. scanning her face. but she just stay silent.

"am I just a friend for you?" I added. and she still stay quiet.

"nana, i—"

"am I just a friend for you?" ask me again, cutting her off. no answers from her.

really? after all I did, didn't she realized it? I did everything for her. I spent my weekend at the cafe to make her realize my existence.

i close our gap and that, my lips touches hers. her eyes went wide by my action. it's a long and passionate kiss. I didn't do anything more than that. I just want her to know what I'm feeling.

I tore the contact and focus on her. she was still dumbstruck by my sudden act. we stay silent.

after realising what had happened, mirae blinks and took her bag from me. I only watch her actions. wearing her bag, she voice out, "i- I'll just walk from here." with that, she ran off, leaving me here alone.