{{9}}

Just like that, Jungkook woke up with Taekwon in the middle of him and Jimin. Taekwon's right leg was on top of him. He wrapped his arms around both of them, making sure he could reach Jimin.

Oh how he wish he could just wake up everyday like this.

"Hyung?" Jimin rubbed his eyes. Jungkook finds his voice cute in the morning.   "Aish, I forgot he's here. Now I can't have my morning cuddles with you." He pouted.

Jungkook can do nothing but to ruffle Jimin's hair while Taekwon is still sprawled like a starfish in the middle. Jungkook went to their bathroom to freshen up, when he went outside Jimin was on the couch browsing on the television.

He sat down beside him, lifting Jimin up and plopped him on his lap, nuzzling his nose on the younger's neck. "Baby, why do you always smell like strawberries?"

Jimin giggled, trying his best to get out of the older's grasp, his neck was always sensitive. "Because I like strawberries, kook."

He let out a high squeak but covered his mouth when his Hyung pinched his sides.

"And that's Hyung for you, baby." He nibbled at Jimin's neck.

"Ah, Hyung!" A moan escaped his lips, his eyes widening when he realized what he just did. He hit a smirking Jungkook while the latter took both of his small wrist in his large hands.

"Ooh Jiminie, you're always sensitive." He teased some more, resulting for the younger to blush hard until he looked like a ripe strawberry himself.

"Shut up you oversized bunny! You might wake up Taekwon."

Jungkook just smiled at him, he surprised Jimin again when he adjusted him on his lap so that they were facing each other. He kissed his button nose to which he received an eyeroll.

"Well, you can't wake me up when I'm already awake. Just shut up and kiss already you idiots!" 

Then after that, the sound of the bathroom door slamming could be heard.

They remained there on the couch, frozen, staring at the bathroom door with wide eyes for almost a good minute when Jungkook spoke first.

"Maybe I might consider what he said."

"Stop teasing me, Jeon. God, I would kill that boy, he should be thankful he's still seven." Jimin growled but didn't realized that both of his hands were on Jungkook's shoulder.

Oh, what would be the first thing on someone's mind if they would find the both of them in such an inappropriate position. Maybe they would think they're disturbing something.

"Ah." 

Jungkook bounced him on his lap quite hardly. Jimin's used to the older's tactics. Jungkook would tease him every time he gets the chance but these days he's an extra tease.

"You sound really hot and cute when you say my name like that, Minnie."

"H-hyung, stop it. I'm really extra sensitive right now. Damn this microchip." He whispered.

With that statement, Jungkook put some space between their faces and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you feeling alright? Does your head hurt again?"

Jimin swatted his right hand when he started to examine his head and this time rested his head on the older's shoulder. "I'm not hurt. I just feel . . . extra sensitive, that's all."

" Well that's a good thing that we're on a day off from training. Where do you wanna go first? Or do you just want to cuddle all day here?"

"Let's cuddle for now then I'll go with you and take Taekwon to school, come back here to eat and cuddle all afternoon then I wanna go at moonlight tonight." He explained.

"Alright, but you're not allowed to drink as much as you want."

They stayed just like that for what seems like forever. Jimin took advantage of the position they were in to listen at Jungkook's heart beating. It was his favorite melody, to him it was more than a song. As long as it was still beating, everything was enough for him. Everything in this fucked up world was alright for him.

They don't know how long they spent in that spot just cuddling and breathing. Jimin jumped a little when he heard a knock on the door before Taekwon went inside.

"I thought you were using the bathroom? Why are you all dressed up for school?" Jungkook asked, staring at the youngest while scratching the back of his head.

"I was out of the bathroom more than an hour ago, you're too deeply in love to notice that I went back to my room. And why are you still there?! I'm going to be late for class!" He stomped his foot then went to Jungkook's fridge getting himself a snack.

Jimin looked at the digital clock on their bedside table, he stood up hastily when he realized it was already 7:22, Taekwon's class starts at eight.

After a few minutes of them getting ready (mostly Jungkook screaming at Jimin at how slow he is) while Taekwon was on the couch helping himself on some chocolate pudding. 

After Jimin went out of the bathroom already dressed up, Jungkook picked up Taekwon resulting for the poor boy to drop his pudding on the floor then he grabbed Jimin out of the room.