{{11}}

"If I agree to be the babysitter, what do I get in return?" Bambam was sitting upside down on Jungkook's couch in between Yugyeom and Jungkook. He was eating popcorn while watching a cheesy drama from years ago when the world wasn't upside down itself.

But before he could even get a reply. An unchewed popcorn got stuck in his throat. He quickly sat straight, a hand on his throat while he aggressively coughed.

His friends didn't even spare him a glance nor handed him a glass of water. When he finally swallowed it with teary eyes, he let out a breath. "Fear not, I'm still alive folks."

"How unfortunate, I see." 

"Hey!" He repeatedly hit Yugyeom with a cushion.

They started bickering much to Jungkook's dismay. He just let them shout at each other for a good five minutes while dozing off until his head was hit by something. 

When Jimin went inside their chamber with a cone of strawberry ice cream, Taekwon tailing behind him with a mint chocolate, the place was a mess. Their coffee table was flipped upside down. The cushion on the couch was ripped and feathers were scattered on the floor.

He saw his hyung wrestling a scrawny boy below him while Yugyeom was trying to pry him off of his friend. Poor Bambam, his neck was in between Jungkook's biceps. The latter was smiling evilly as his friend tried to untangle himself and on the verge of losing air.

Jimin was about to question their sanity when the youngest shoved his mint chocolate in Jimin's hands and screamed "PILLOW FIGHT!" He piled up on top of the older boys while placing both of his hands on Yugyeom's neck, choking him.

Jimin sighed and threw the ice creams in the bin. The room was filled with yelling and screams and choking sounds.

"Take that you idiot!"

"Stop choking me!"

"Get the fuck off me, you pig!"

"Ow! Stop pulling my precious hair!"

Jimin walked up to them without saying any word while he picked Taekwon off a screaming Yugyeom and placed him on the couch. He yanked Jungkook's hair to make him stop hurting Bambam.

"Ow ow ow! Not the hair! Not my hair!" He would've yelled at the person more but when he realized who it was he stumbled on his words. Jimin crossed his arms and raised and eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"B-baby? It's not- I didn't- Well he started it!" He pointed at both of his friends.

"Well, Look at the time! Taekwon needs his nap!" Bambam exclaimed.

Taekwon looked at him baffled. "Nap?! We didn't even have dinner yet!"

But the boy couldn't argue more. Yugyeom picked him up, the three of them rushing past Jimin and Jungkook then through the door, leaving the poor baby bun with an unpredictable mochi.

"Baby I-"

"'M sleepy and hungry, 'yung." He leaned in so that he was resting his head on Jungkook's chest. Okay, unpredictable. 

"Umm, so what do you wanna do?" He rubbed the younger's back. He felt awkward hugging Jimin in the middle of the messy room.

"Wanna take a bubble bath."

Jimin only wants a bubble bath when he's feeling stressed or when he's not feeling well. This worried Jungkook a bit. "Alright, I'm gonna make you a bubble bath then we can eat diner."

Jimin was sitting on sink while Jungkook was preparing his bath. He was getting sleepier and sleepier. He already took a nap this afternoon while Jungkook was playing some virtual game. But he felt like he stayed awake for days.

"It's done, Min. You can get inside now." His hyung called for him. Jungkook was crouching beside the bath tub with one arm inside it, seeing if the temperature was too hot or too cold.

Jimin just stripped. All of his clothing. And went inside the tub not even fazed by the fact the Jungkook haven't left the room yet. The bubbles went up to his chest making what's underneath him invisible. 

Jungkook gaped at what had just happened. He's sure he isn't dreaming, he could still feel his hands inside the tub. 

Did Jimin shamelessly- uh huh the world is really ending, isn't it?

He was pulled out of his thoughts when a small hand tugged at his hand. "Why aren't you joining me inside?"

Oh this is even better than in my dreams. My baby looks so soft right now, Jungkook thought. He didn't need to be told twice, he was getting undressed in an instant.

It's not like he haven't seen Jimin's body before. They used to take a bath together when they were kids. But that was a looong time ago. He's just happy that they could spend time like this together.

Jimin let out a contented sigh as his back hit Jungkook's chest. Jungkook put his arms around Jimin, resting it on his soft belly. He traced little circles on the delicate skin while humming a song.

The silence wasn't awkward at all. It was in fact the opposite. It was soothing. They didn't say it but they had the same thoughts right now. If I would die then there's no other way more elegant than this.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you more."

And that was so natural that everything felt like they were on the right place, it feels like flowers started to bloom outside and the world was alright.

"The world's not perfect but it's not that bad. I just want as to have each other." And with that, Jungkook tightened his hold as if Jimin would fade if he won't.