Chapter 7 🐾 One Bathroom

Winter's pov.

His voice even makes me want to go to him..but I.will.not!

One...I left family ..everything behind because he didn't claim me...Two..he goes and knock's me up with pup's and still didn't maybe think to claim me...Three...I will not make myself a fool to believe all the sudden because, he's so nice and loving with a changed heart.. that he truly is. I'm not eighteen anymore...I'm a realistic..until this wolfs marked there will definitely be no fantasies. That eighteen-year-old girl grew up and learned a hard lesson I don't intend to learn again..I know I sound like a woman scorned but honestly over the last six year's I've come to peace with our situation.

I really thought he could be ordering my return to finish the job..finally, reject me. Why not you can't move on officially till you do right..that is one of the many reason's I have dislike towards the man. I don't really know a whole lot about Richard..we hung with different wolves..he is three years older than me.

I follow suit behind them in the farmhouse..keeping a safe distance from the bond. One near-death is enough for me today thank you.

We step inside and it's beautiful..with wood-grained floors that are so polished they shine like glass. To the right of the entrance is a huge kitchen with an island and three bar stools..to the right of the kitchen there's a dining room with a beautiful dining room table..that seat's up to twelve. To the left of the entrance a huge living room. With fancy couches with pillow's a modern floor rug..and a big flat screen tv. Right in the middle of this beautiful open floor plan is the stair's to the second floor. The house is perfectly peaceful..homey. I could see us all living here as a family. Whoa! Back up girl! Yes, we want our mate..of course. I just think we should take it slow make sure this ain't no trick is all and maybe he'll help me understand how he made the decisions he did.

I feel the tingle's on my face making me aware he's looking at me. "Do you like it? If not you can redecorate it to your specific taste. I want you comfortable when you're at home. The house will be your domain..I'll leave all those decisions to you." Richard informs me.

Again with the sweetness. It feels like he's giving me a house. I feel weak for him when he's so nurturing like this. Since I turned eighteen and seen my mate one-week after.. the only thing I've wanted since was for him to claim me.

It's my wolf wanting what the moon Goddess said would be. It's not like something you can buy it has to be given. I nod my head to him. I don't feel like talking I'm too emotional.

He then begins to ascend the stair's to the second floor with Lilly in his arm's. It's a huge long hallway with doors along the wall. He turns with Lilly and point's at door one." a room of your choosing." Then point's to rooms two and three." Also, rooms of your choosing and door four is the bathroom..sorry only one bathroom..and the next is mine. My office is there" he point's to the door opposite his room." We have a cook named lady K. she will have dinner served at seven sharp..we will eat in the dining room. If you ever have plan's to cook or otherwise around dinner inform lady K. her information is on the fridge. Save her to your contacts for future references." He then set Lilly down and continues's.

"Alright...I'll let you guys get to it. I believe you still have to call the moving company to have your thing's delivered here...and I have a few call's to make in my office..sooo I'll see you guy's in a bit." He turns and goes to his office.

"Julious...Lilly..take a look at the rooms and think about which one you choose. Mommy has to call the moving company..they should be here within the hour."

When I'm done calling the moving company I check out our room's their huge..empty and spacious. I wonder if he had someone move the furniture out before we arrived. There's walk in closet's..walk-in closets are definitely an A+... I've always wanted a walk-in closet..I'm not rich but we want for nothing my job pay's me well enough.

"Mommy I'll take the first room so Lilly can be closer to you and closer to the bathroom," Julious says.

"That's very kind of you..your such a good big brother Julious." I ruffle his hair. He giggles giving me this...I know look. It makes me giggle too.

"You and Lilly play and mommy's going to call grandma really quick..tell her we'll come tomorrow..I'm already sleepy and we still have to unpack," I tell them.

"Yeahhhh...Lilly love's to play." She says clapping her little hands..she's so happy.

"I'll make sure she doesn't kill her self," Julious says sarcastically. It makes me laugh..and I go down stair's to make my phone call to mom.

P.S) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾