chapter 14 🐾 Introduction's

Richard's pov.

WINTER: Okay 3:30 then..and she smiley-faced emoji'ed me. I send her one word ME: MINE! With a heart emoji. Then put my cellphone away.

I will have her thrive for my words. Let her feel NO one could ever love her the way I will. She will be my Queen..by my side I'll keep her. She will hold my loyalty and devotion. She can't deny me..we both know for her to do that she'd chance losing her wolf or worse. That's one reason I couldn't reject her..but I also never wanted to. I was troubled with the thought's of the moon Goddess gifting our mate to another if I'd do so. My wolf couldn't stand the very thought. I'm selfish. Now that I have my family I couldn't imagine without them.

I'd rather not have my life at all. I need to harness this udder completeness.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Winters pov.

"I really like my new class mommy. I can't wait to start tomorrow!" Lilly claps. She's always been a happy pup...Julious on the other hand..so serious, protective, and caring. Lilly vibrant happy full of giggles.

"I liked my classroom too. I have 20 student's in my class. It feels kind of odd being the only 4th-grade teacher..small community school." I tell them.

"I don't like being the NEW kid," Julious says flatly.

"It will get better. Okay? I'm sure you'll make tons of friends give it a chance please." I tell him.

"I don't like everyone staring at me..and I'm way smarter than them I doubt friends will be easy." He says.

"Well...I got something that will make you feel better.....your father texted earlier and said he will pick you up at grandmas house today at 3:30 for that tour of the training facility." I smile brightly at him. Knowing training is where his heart is..what will make him happiest. He has the biggest smile taking over his face but give's me nothing.

It's okay I'm quite sure where his feelings lie. I know he's excited. What boy doesn't want a father to do things with...to make proud and have praise. My father was a huge roll in my life. He's one of many reasons I left. Us wolves follow tradition..broken will have you looked down upon.

I would not have my father talked about or shamed cause of me. He still loves me mate or not and that's all a daughter can ask for. No daddy better. I really don't give a shit what everyone says's now. I have a profession that the pack relies on...and I was ordered back by our pack's Alpha...I could truly only hide for so long before being summoned. I just thought I'd be rejected or ignored and I an Lola were at peace with it...it wasn't our fault.

Soon I'm pulling in my parent's drive. As soon as I park my mother bond's out the door running I quickly get out and we engulf each other in a huge hug. Within second's tears are blinding my eyes...I haven't hugged my mother in six year's it was never supposed to be that way. Me and Luna couldn't chance losing our pup's.

"I'm so glad your home..it's been too long Winter..I've missed you sooo bad!" My mom says through her own pained tears."I feel the same momma."I hug her tighter. We release each other to appraise one another. Shes still beautiful just a bit older. Then I'm smashed in a bear hug. The air in my lungs flung out. I squeal surprised..."Daddy!" I squeeze him as hard as I can.

"Don't you ever leave us again you hear. I'm getting old and would like to watch my daughters grow up. I've missed you, darling." I nod. "I've missed you all too daddy..I'm not going to run no more." He releases me to look me over. "My..MY..you've truly grown up..look how stunning she is hunny." I blush

"Don't forget me!" Autumn sing songs. "I've missed you too you know." She says while we lock into a big hug. "I've missed you more I bet, "I say an squeeze harder. We release and I say. "I have to introduce you guy's to my pups" my mother cover's her mouth with her hands..tear's straining her eyes. My dad and Autumn just stand there with shocked expressions.

I let the pups out and my mothers full-on crying now. She hurriedly takes the pup's in her arm's tightly..."Why? Why not tell us, Winter. How were you caring after two pups all this time darling?" My dad says sadly.

I know how much family means to him it break's my heart I couldn't chance them knowing. "Daddy, please don't be mad with me. I was scared. I had already left when I found out I was having pups and I was terrified Alpha would find out want them and take them from me and Lola and they were all I had daddy." I sighed and continued. "I was able to substitute classes for Elementary while I was pursuing my degree's in college. There were daycare options. It was much harder then than now I promise."

He lets a long breath out "You know I would have come if you'd just let me." He looks at me with all the love of a father. "I know..I needed to do it myself. I had to ensure they were safe." He nods. Walk's towards momma and the pups.

"Hi, I'm grandpa and this here is grandma and." He points at Autumn. " She's your aunty Autumn..welcome to the family little guy's we'd love to have you. What's the name's of my grandpup's might I ask?" Daddy ask's the pup's momma nod's.

"I'm Julious and this is my sister Lilly." I have no time to see my parent's expression's when they hear Lilly's name..my mom's name is Lillyann..before my sister can't help the twenty question's.

"What packhouse did Alpha assign you? Are you guy's nearby? You know we can't really talk till were one on one right?" She makes me laugh I've missed her when I left she was only ten..now sixteen. Her hairs a bit darker than mine but wavy and long the same..were almost the same height but she has dark blue eyes instead of my hazel and we have similar faces. I've missed hanging with my little sister.

"Well see Alpha demands we all live at his residence." Then the question's come on like tides. How did he react to the pups? Do you have your own rooms? How has he been treating you? "Let's all go inside I'll tell you everything I know at the moment," I tell them.

I do. I then tell them everything I can possibly remember off the top of my head from the day I left till this very moment of my life. They ask question's I answer...they don't give me any advice just listen...just let me know they're there for me when needed or not.

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾