chapter 21 🐾 CALM!

Richard's pov.

I take a seat on the sofa I'm actually intrigued that my Luna's on her way to get pizza...she seems to be guessing at how to deal with her pup's sudden bursts of anger.

I do want to go up and find out why little dude's so pissed but, ill follow her lead on this I do consider her my equal. She will lead my pack alongside me very soon. What's a king without his Queen and all that right? I'm just going to chill and see how she deals.

Lilly's down here anyway's watching some girly cartoon. She's a giggling away lost in it. She hasn't even said a word. I seriously haven't seen anything funny about this particular cartoon ...but her giggles. She giggles so much it makes me chuckle. I just want in this moment to sit back and adore her cute innocence. It's definitely different I've never came home and had pups to watch after and set back and adore. I.like.it. a lot.

"Daddy, you like Dora too?" She giggles more.

"I guess I do." I chuckle. If she makes my Lilly giggle what's not to like right?

Soon Winter's back with SIX boxes of pizza. "Six boxes?" I inquire.

"You know...a way to a man's heart is through his tummy an all." She smiles widely..beautiful..and add's a wink. Wait. Fucken winked. I vision me stalking to her an leaving my mark ridding my threat.

"Is that so?" I ask. I want her to keep talking it's music to my dark soul.

"In fact yes..with Julious it is so." She fucken laugh's damn she has no idea that laugh makes me want to do very naughty things...I need control now I command myself.

"I'll fetch Julious while you two get cleaned up for dinner."
I head upstairs decide I'll knock. "Julious time to wash up for dinner." He growls from the other side. Did my son really just flippin growl AT me?! The Alpha?! Interesting. I find it actually humor's me. Brave little pup.

He comes out doesn't even glance at me before slamming the door mildly behind himself. Don't look at me after that either..very brave indeed. He descends the stairs. Humm? Ticked ain't the word for this pup right now. More like a monster ready to be unleashed. Let's see how mommy deal's with the beast, shall we?

I go clean up sit along the table with my family and all eyes seem to be trained on Julious.

"Julious what seems to be the issue?" I go ahead and ask? Mise well. He's got two plates full of pizza maybe she's right. I'm sure about to find out.

"Wouldn't you like to know....father." He says venomously.

"Julious..please." His mother screeches. She shouldn't be embarrassed though he's my pup too. That will always keep his life. I laugh to myself.

He gives her a really nasty look. "Don't look at your mother like that or I'll take it as a threat an end it," I say viciously. Winter pale's beside me and sucks in a shuddered breath.

Julious says to me on an angry growl. "I'm NO threat to my mother."

"Then you'd do good to show your respect and don't look at her like that," I say low and threatening so he gets my point.

"Fine." He says in the same tone. I'll be damned. Balls of steel.

"Julious..please talk about it..maybe we can give you some advice. You can't stay mad like this." Winter pleads to her pup.

"The only thing I want to talk about is how soon you can set me up a match with Joe...I will teach him a lesson he won't soon forget." He state's angrily. "Father?" He wants a fight! I'm in a tuff spot my son's not asked me for anything..I'm not sure he ever will with all that pride..he's definitely asking right now....and he's unforgiving. I'm just staring at him so he speaks again. "Give me my honor father. I call him out to challenge him...do you deny my request but not other member's?" He growls out.

"CALM!" I say in my Alpha voice. It makes grown wolves bow before me. I see his face fall before me. I really hate to pull it out on him..but he needs a reminder I'm still Alpha. He doesn't bow though doesn't even tear up. Now I wonder what have they been training my son for him to withstand Alpha command at FIVE! Make's my blood boil to think of it.

"Thank you..now tell me the meaning of this match Joe's age and I'll arrange it. If it qualifies." I state.

He looks at me and start's fuming again. He's got loads of nerves this son of mine. He better be justified in his anger or he'll be tapped into mine real quick. Son or not.

"I will challenge him on the ground"s of Lilly." He spits out venomously. Now I feel my bond with my daughter causing a fuming within me and I'm ready to kill.

"WHAT ABOUT LILLY!" I speak in Alpha tone can't help it this is the subject of my daughter. Lilly for Goddess sakes.

"On ground's, if he ever touches her or kisses her again I will GIVE him death."

"NO! Brother NO!" Lilly cries out loud tear's strolling down her little face...but I'm too focused on the fact at matter some little prick had the gut's and audacity to touch my daughter and then to kiss her. It makes me growl with the beast within.

"If I win which I will. He will not touch her again without my consent witch he will NEVER have. DO YOU UNDERSTAND LILLY? Or he die's." He fume's at Lilly.

Winter runs and grab's Lilly and takes her off upstairs. She knows he's talking to me anyhow. She can't grant his request only I have the power to do so. And I'm fucken furious with this Joe myself. "How old is he?"

"Same age as me convenient ain't it." He says.

"He's only five Julious. Trust me I'm just as pissed."

"So?" He state's just as angry as I.

"I'll challenge his father "

"NO!" He growls loudly. Before I even had a chance to shoot him my idea...

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾