Chapter 9 🐾 First Dinner

Winter's pov.

He's charming alright with a wink that would swoon you to your knee's..yeah it's definitely official I'm in trouble. I know that smile meant ten or more thing's he wasn't saying out loud.

Once, he's a safe distance...I then also ascend the stairs. Yep...I feel like a pup. Julious and Lilly are both in Julious's room with Richard..I hear them discussing ATV's and cars.

I make my way to Julious's room and peek in.. Julious is showing Richard those exact thing's..all his cars and ATV's...."Lilly..come with mommy please..so we can have you unpacked before dinner."

She grabs my hand to follow's me out but at the last moment I take a glance back at Richard..and he's appraising my body with his eyes...I can feel the tingle's along their path.

My face flushes involuntarily making me feel humiliated again. Moon Goddess!... The smug look alone on his face tells me a number of things...One ..he knows what he's doing to me. Two..he intentionally want's me like this. Three..he's dangerous. Four..he's probably pulled out that smirk with other women and it musta worked.

Oh, moon Goddess let us not be tempted! Time to get busy! For I must tread carefully. He will forever be my weakness I'd prefer not to have a weakness but this is what it is...and truthfully if not carefully handled I could be begging him to just touch me...I don't need to humiliate myself any further than I already have.

I leave in a hurry with Lilly's hand in mine. I hear his very deep sexy chuckle. Oh, now it's funny. My face heat's again thank Goddess I'm already out of sight. He's getting a kick out of this bag of turds. I guess at least someone's amused cause I definitely ain't...I haven't been this emotionally whacked since I was a teenager.

"Lilly you start by putting your panties, nighty's, sock's, and shirt's all in your dresser drawer's..while mommy put's your princess castle bed together. Okay?"

She immediately gets to work. Signing and swaying to her favorite song's putting her clothes away. Time goes by fast when I almost have the bed completed I feel the ol familiar tingles again. Making me shake involuntarily...Damn!

I look at him..he's standing in the doorway with a look of awe..bewilderment in his eyes."I was going to ask how's it going but look's as though you're further along then Julious and me."

Do you happen to have an allen ranch to put his racecar bed together?" He says with a cocky sexy smirk on his damn face.

"You can borrow my pair once I finish putting this leg on. I only have two screws left" he nod's with his smirk. I sigh heavily and continue now with my shaky hands. Thanks a lot, jerk...I think to myself.

"Daddy look I put up all my dresser clothe's ... all by myself..now I get to unpack my dolls." She giggles to her self..clapping her cute little hands with a big smile on her face.

"That's a good girl you are Lilly.. you're doing a wonderful job." Richard praise's her. I finally finish with the bed and turn to Richard..I say."Fetch" I throw the allen ranch to him to catch. He catches it effortlessly..wink's..and say's "Thank's babe." and leave's.

Babe? My heart beat's a little faster when he called me that. I'm screwed. Why did that affect me it just shouldn't..but it does. Oh, Goddess.........another hour passes by and TV's up..bed's up and made..clothe's are up.. toys are put up..book's etc...its time for dinner.

"Come on Lilly let's check on brother and get ready for dinner. Okay?" She nods. "I'm very... very hungry." She clap's her hand's and follows me. We make our way to Julious's room and look in..their finishing putting up the last of the clothing's.

Julious has the biggest smile on his face..and I feel a bit saddened not that he's happy but that I shouldn't have kept them apart..he should have known a father's love..I'm glad he doesn't resent me. I never saw it because Richard was never there he wasn't apart of our lives. I didn't pine over things we didn't have.

"Alpha...Julious... I and Lilly are headed down to wash up for dinner...be quick son and wash up before you join us at the table." I say.

"Almost done mommy I'll be there in just a minute," Julious informs me. "We'll meet you lady's at the table," Richard says while his eye then travels my body again..with that smile! His eye's finally reach mine to only wink again! Between all the now tingles and my newly flushed face..it's time to leave...I grab Lilly's hand and we go wash up for dinner.

How am I ever going to keep my wit's end if he's devouring my body with his intense stair's..like he's examining a prize?

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Richard's pov.

Me and Julious head down stair's to get washed up before dinner. Once cleaned were soon at the table and I can't get this stupid smirk off my damned face!

It feels foreign. My face is actually starting to ake it's that flippin bad! I feel the luckiest man on the plant at this moment though and my face isn't hiding the facts.

"Mommy..you will have to check my bed. Daddy did not know what he was doing its able to fall to pieces in my sleep." Julious stated amusedly.

Winter burst's out on laughter soon everyone's laughing hard. It was hilarious it's not like they gave me the instruction's..but I'm glad I sucked so we can have this moment of laughter it's well worth it.

"It's fine Luna ..I made sure it was nice and sturdy before we left." and of course I throw her a wink with my stuck smirk just because it makes her flush every time and I like it..and that means I'm winning little by little small victories.

"Why did you call my mommy Luna? What does it mean?" My son says looking at me like I'd better have his answers.

"Well see I'm the Alpha of the Mongolian Wolf Pack and your mommy here is my mate..given to me by the Moon Goddess herself making her my one true Luna. The Luna is the whole pack's mother. Taking care of the small but very important matters of our pack's needs." I know he's smart for a five-year-old pup so I think he can catch my drift.

"Really? My mommy is Luna?" He asks. "Yep." I nod. Lady K. then place's food before us. "Lady K. I'd like to introduce you to my Luna and pup's Julious and Lilly. They will be staying with us now..my Luna will call you if she has other dinner arrangements. Okay?" She nods. "Yes, Alpha...lovely to be of service to you Luna. I've been of service for the Alpha since he was a young pup Julious's age in fact. Anything at all my lady call me and I'll do my best to assist you." She tells Winter.

"Lovely to meet you Lady K. please call me Winter." Lady K. Look's at me waiting my approval. I don't nod so she nods and leaves to continue her duties. Anyone dare call my Luna...Winter..I'll cut their throat's out with my claw's.

"My mommy's not your Luna though she's not marked by any wolf. I know because I've overheard other wolve's talking about the mark and mating and my mommy's untouched." Julious was so kind as to inform me.

I had to clear my throat. Once again though my Luna knew how to handle these sorts of situations with her son and quickly told him "Julious something's are adult matters..you should not talk of mate's and mating's right now at your age." He nod's to his mother and even looks sorry to have might of humiliated his mother.

I do want him to know something though. "Julious I will be marking your mother." Winter takes a deep intake of air.

P.S) Don't forget to vote :P Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾