chapter 11🐾 Stolen Touches

Winter's pov.

After the kids were bathed and settled in bed I left Richard with Lilly so I could shower. I'm really just going to pass out on my mattress tonight. To exhausted to care. I'm just done with this day. Over it.

I lock the bathroom door walk to the shower adjust my water. Richard surprised me more than once today he's so caring and intentive and seeing him with the pup's really make's my heart swoon.

He feels like a knight that came from a nightmare to save me from all troubles. In actuality, he's the freaking cause. I step under the water letting it clean's me..wash away the day..the bad..be fresh for a new day. Ughhh...my wolf she's totally happy. It's too giddy feeling it's like a teenager girly girl shit! I do want her happy I'm just not used to it. We've learned to just deal.

I know what she want's but why did it take so long for him to want me..us. Then there was Amy he was in love with her. I might be a bit jealous but he should have claimed me then but was with her and she had his heart for many, many years. We don't really know each other. I can't really be too mad I can't know how he feels when I've never loved a man.

I wash my hair. Do a quick shave. Step out and begin drying myself. Aaaagh...I sigh out. I love the feeling after you shower like a weight lifted. I get dressed..brush my teeth.. braid my wet long hair to one side I'm too tired to blow dry it. It's physically drained me to have the bond working almost all day. Tomorrow I'll distance us some. Tomorrow will be busy.

I walk out turn to shut the door behind me when I turn back I slam right into Richard!

He immediately has me in his arm's caged like a bear. Holding me close and tight..he wants me to feel security. My body had exploded in tingle's and sensations..numb..I'm going numb. I feel his breath on my face I can't even look up into his eyes.

"Don't be frightened my Luna." He speaks in a low sexy hypnotic voice. I think I'm being tranced. Crazy. It doesn't hurt the bond like this. I can't feel anything I'm numb with don't ever let go... I love this feeling right here.

I'm not even supporting my own body any longer he's holding me so tightly though I know I won't fall he won't let me.

"I was waiting to take a shower, but then you walked out and your scent hit me like a train. Intensified by your shower your scent almost brought the wolf out." I still can't speak. I can't look at him. "Baby don't wait too long to let me have you."

He begins snacking a hand up my back and wrap's a huge palm around the back of my neck with gentle pressure.

Frozen. Mind fogged. "I need you soon Luna." He lean's in and plant's a soft kiss gently exactly where he will mark me.....and my world goes black......

When I wake the next morning I'm surrounded by Richard's scent. Oh, no! I'm in his room!

I immediately hop up look to the bed. Thank Goddess! Richard's not on the bed. I slept in his bed? Richard was in his bed with me though I feel the lingering tingle's from his touches. Alright! It's time to get out's of here. Way too much Richard in this room. I hurry and leave.

Crack my daughter's door and see she's still sleeping. She love's to sleep so I make my way to Julious's room and when I crack his door he's already gone. He's already eating breakfast he's an early riser so I quickly go to my room and get dressed..do my hair..brush my teeth...and go wake Lilly up.

I get Lilly dressed do her hair and brush her teeth and were off to breakfast. As soon as we arrive in the dining room I immediately feel his eyes traveling over my body as the tingles erupt along their path. I look to him and he has that sexy smug smirk again ..an then give's me a wink.

I think I want to punch him in his nose! I know he's turned my face into a flustered mess. He's definitely skilled this bastard... I'm telling you I've never had a guy come on this strong after one day of actually being around them.

"Did you sleep well Winter?" He has the nerve to ask in front of the pup's none the less. In a low voice, I tell him "Let's not speak of last night. Please?" Before he gets a chance to disagree Julious ask's. "What happened, last night mommy?"

Richard immediately replies. "Mommy just passed out in the hallway last night..she was so tired...but don't worry daddy took real good care of her..promise." Julious and Lilly look to me worriedly "Eat your breakfast please I'm fine." I tell them.

"Mommy why would you fall asleep in the hallway? Are you ill? We should register for school tomorrow you should rest. We can visit the family another day they will understand." Julious asks.

He's always this way always looking out and taking care of me when he can. "No...I'm fine thank you...I really don't know why I passed out. It might not happen again. I lied. "We have lot's to do today I would like to go meet my class to introduce ourselves and register you two in kindergarten. Tomorrow we shall begin Mongolian Elementary together. After we will visit grandma and grandpa and aunty Autumn then Julious your dad can take you on a tour of the training facility." I let out a long breath he nod's and continue's his breakfast. Richard hand's me a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I ask. "All my information..if you need me, Winter, I want you to call me. For anything at all, you hear me? Put these in your phone."

Again I wasn't expecting but it was necessary. "Thank you," I tell him I'm not used to such thoughtfulness for us from another. Just me and the pup's for six years it feels nice to have someone care..it does.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you guy's to your day. I have to head to my office in town. I'll see you all this afternoon." Richard tells us reluctantly.

"Daddy have a nice day I'll miss you very much!" Lilly tells her daddy. Richard gives her a huge smile. "Daddy will be missing and thinking of you all till I see you again. Sweety."

He reaches out grabbing my chin gently making me look at him. I'm frozen again! Tingle's taking over my face it's numb. I'm looking in his eyes and they're deep. He's calling something deep from me. I don't know what? My breath panting. He runs his thumb along my jawline. "I will count the second's till I see you, babe." He says deep low and seductively. He then just up's and leave's.

I must have looked crazy cause next thing I hear "Mommy are you okay? Did daddy scare you?" Julious wonder's. "No..it's nothing...I promise to tell you when your older..it's nothing to worry about..he didn't scare me. Okay?" I say a tad breathlessly.

"Okay, let's leave." We head off to the car to get this day started and I actually feel excited about teaching in my pack.

P.S) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾