chapter 13 🐾 Pull Out Tricks

Richard's pov.

Better yet does she know the new Luna has arrived? Does Kate know you want your Luna?..cause most the pack will think not..because you never brought her back."

I growl out loud and speak low and speak angrily. "Make sure you require that key as soon as your dismissed. I don't need to tell her anything. I never lead her on anyways. I will be giving only my Luna and pups the title they deserve and let anyone deny my Luna and watch as I banish their no good asses. I will be making admin's with all of my fellow wrong doing's."

Josh nods. "And I have no doubt that you will. I better be on my way Alpha it seems I have a certain key I need to revoke. Should I where the warrior's our Luna has arrived?"

This is exactly why he's my beta and best friend. Alway's straight to the point no shit's given always by my side.

"No..we'll let rumors do their do...intill I mark Winter she'll be a weakness to my wolf..go ahead and take care of that matter for me. I need to take care of some other small matter's myself..I'll text you when to meet me at the training facility with Julious." I say.

"Alright Alpha shoot me a text and I'll be there." He then takes his leave and I pick up the phone to call the nearest floral shop. I place an order for flowers to be sent to my Luna's mother's house. Four bouquet's..one for my Luna..one for Lilly..and the other two for Mrs. Lillyann Dreams and Autumn.

I'm not going to hesitate to pull out all my trick's to swoon and impress these lady's I need them to forget the bad and accept me into the family..we should have always been family. I'd just never ask them too. I then call a caterer and have a few lunch dishes prepared..cute sandwiches with crackers and cheese ordered to be also delivered.

I miss being around them already...so I pull out my cell phone and text Winter. ME: How does 3:30 sound? WINTER: For what? ME: To give Julious a tour of our trading facility." A few second's later. WINTER: That's fine I could meet you there and drop him off or you could pick him up from my mother's..it's your call?" I think for a second I should personally go..we should be comfortable around one another. ME: I'll pick him up from you..I'd like to say hello to everyone and I can't pass up the opportunity to get to see you again Luna."

I wonder how I make her feel when I tell her she's mine? I said that because I can imagine the blush on her face and I want it to be always in her mind she will be mine..and I love making sure she don't forget it. I can't get enough of having her in my control in my hands.

WINTER: Okay. 3:30 then.

P.S) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾