chapter 12 🐾 My Best Wolf

Richard's pov.

I'm sitting in my office thinking about the woman who passed out in my arm's last night.

It felt perfect her cradled in my arm's completely dependent upon my strength to take care of her..perfect! All mine! She melted like pudding in my arm's...another small victory.

I'm excelled in the art of war it's a favorite hobby of mine. Battle formation's,strategies,number's..etc. It is the fact's of my way's and that's why I strategize what steps I need to take with Winter and strike every step I win as a victory.

I placed her in my bed last night..of course, I don't want her anywhere else but she hasn't got around to setting her bed up and I can't picture letting my Luna sleep on the floor....yeah I wasn't having that. After I placed her in my bed I couldn't help the need to wrap her in my arm's..protect her through the night..my need to feel her to breathe in her scent overbearing my mentality. Breathing her scent is like eating shurms to my libido. She's exquisite!

I can't believe I almost missed all this..with her. I'm a mess I know the bond steer's and wind's my emotion's toward's Winter...but I didn't feel this with Amy. Amy, I loved without the bond and they feel a lot different especially with my wolf on board now.

I get a knock at the door. "Yeah" I call out. "Alpha...Beta Josh Tombs is here he requests an audience with you Alpha." She says from the crack indoor."Let em in." I have lot's to inform my second. I'm excited to see his reaction...and my pack's..soon though..very soon.

My Beta Josh walk's in. "Alpha" he nod's to me. "Josh have a seat. We have load's to discuss." I insist. "Does this discussion have anything to do with a Winter Dream? Your mate that just so happened to arrive yesterday." Josh questions.

"Absolutely." I shoot. With a huge grin on my face. "Welp, let er rip. I'm just dying to know how all that shit went down." My Beta's my best friend since diapers. We're like brothers. I consider him brother. Nothing I wouldn't do for him or him for I....so I go into every detail tell him about Winter the pup's..how they now all living under my roof. By the time I'm done..the room's in complete silence.

With a shocked looking face straight from Haiti's. After two minute's he stands up and begins pacing my office floor running a hand through his curly brown hair..he look's at me "You..have a son? An heir? When can I meet them? Better yet when do the celebrations begin?" Then he continue's "You know some won't treat Luna the same...I mean..come on man you should have claimed her way before she came back with pup's..your pup's at that man. People will thank your only accepting her for the pup's sake." He spits.

"First..you will be helping me with Julious's training. You have yet to see my boy's list of activities and I honestly can't wait to see him in action. Secondly..we will not be celebrating anything till I've marked, mated, and claimed my Luna. You know why. Everything I've done is against tradition. I hate only myself for shaming my family."I tell him. He nods. He knows everything.

He knows how much I loved Amy and how much I wanted Winter it was all complicated. He also picked me back up after Amy left and I didn't want no part of being close to someone for a while but every since Winter had left and my father died I started calling the pack's Alpha where Winter was staying every month he'd brief me on all the outstanding thing's I'd never get to witness. I'd tell Josh cause I still wanted my Luna just thought she might hate me now.

Josh said to bring her back see if I could kindle feelings with her. Then I decided I'll bring her back and I will make her mine. That was my only condition.

"Man I hope your done messing around with that mating bond it's dangerous...if you see her too close to another wolf your ible to kill a pack member and even for you there'd be consequences." Josh state's openly.

"Look." I slam my head in my palm and resume speaking. "I refused to acknowledge that she was even my mate! Then my WOLF takes her virginity..he could have hurt her Josh I don't know if she was scared..wanted it? She could have told him NO for all I know..she's timid, bashful, and innocent Josh...I need her to want me..to want the mark...I know she'll be mine..she's like jello in my hand's..but I have to give her time she needs it and I'll give her exactly what she need's. I'm pissed at myself for ever letting her leave. I'm pissed she had my pup's and thought I'd reject them too! They're already five! Five! I have to be gentle with her." I say angrily and pained.

"My wolf's happy Josh." He gives me a smirk. He knows my wolf's been depressed for 9 years. It can cause some problem's when your wolf is angry, snappy, full of triggers. Alway's on the edge. Ted was. I can control my wolf but not his emotion's I feel all those almost like my own.

"I'm hella proud of you right now man. I can't tell you how happy I am for you and the pack. I have no doubt Alpha you shall have your Luna soon." We both start laughing. "Quick question though. What about Kate? Its definitely no secret you have been banging her since Amy left.. the pack knows." He's so kind as to inform me.

"Is she my Luna? The mother of my pup's? Kate's a slut she knew what she was. I knew it. The only reason why she wasn't banging you or anyone else was because she was banging the Alpha and perhaps she didn't want death if she angered me...I have no feelings for her. I didn't even care who she banged she just thought I did." I shrug my shoulder. Josh laughs.

He nod's before saying "Perhaps, but some had already believed her to be the next Luna. You can't blame them. Does she still have a house key? Better yet..does she know the real Luna has arrived? Does Kate know you even want your Luna? I mean most the pack would think not since you didn't bring her back."

I growl....

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾