three.

A few days had past since the arrest of Vladimir Ivanov, and the plan had worked exactly as expected. Brad had met with Russell Wells thanks to undercover agent Robert Pluck, and got himself hired as his new Head of Security under his fake identity: Leo Wright, former MI6 agent gone rogue. Of course Wells had had his team do some digging on Leo Wright, and found everything the BA had carefully spread on the internet, making sure to remove any digital trace of agent Bradley Simpson to not compromise his new identity.

Brad was working his fake job while the rest of the team was at the apartment getting ready for the next mission: seducing Russell Wells at the gala he was attending tonight.

- I'm ready, Liv said as she walked in the living room, causing the boys to turn their head in her direction.

The all stared at the girl as she bent over to slip into her black high heels. She was wearing an elegant yet sexy long fitted red dress, split on the side up to the top of her thigh, displaying her toned leg. The bruises that had already started to fade on her face were hidden under her foundation, and the smoky makeup on her eyes helped hide the damages the fight had caused. Her long chocolate brown hair was loose on her shoulders, faint curls bouncing with every movement.

- Chop chop, she added, seeing the boys were still staring at her without moving.

They finally got out of their trance and James and Connor took their seat in front of the computer screens while Tristan joined Olivia by the door.

- You look beautiful, he said, making the girl smile.

- Thanks, hopefully Wells will agree on that, she answered and the two of them started walking towards the car.

The drive to the venue was quiet, as Olivia focused on her objective: catching Wells's attention. The entire mission depended on it, so she couldn't mess it up. When they arrived in front of the building where the gala was taking place, she inserted her earpiece into her ear and placed her hair on the side to hide it as much as possible. Even though the object was small, she couldn't take any risk.

"Okay you're on, Olivia" she heard James say through the earpiece.

- Go make Wells crazy for Elizabeth, Tristan added, in reference to her fake identity, before Olivia exited the vehicle.

She made her way to the door where a crowd of people was waiting to get in and lined up until she was finally allowed to enter. The reception room was buzzing with chatter as groups of people walked in and out of the building. She followed the crowd until she reached the ballroom, where waiters were serving glasses of champagne to the guests. She politely accepted one and walked further in the room while scanning the crowd, looking for Wells. The hundreds of people attending the gala did not make the task easy for Olivia, but luckily she had James and Connor to help her.

"Found Wells" she heard Connor say in her ear. "Six o'clock."

Olivia turned around to look in the direction agent Ball had just indicated and her eyes instantly recognized the tall dark blond man standing on the other side of the room, accompanied by two bodyguards and none other than his new Head of Security, "Leo Wright". Wells was in the middle of a conversation with an already intoxicated young woman while his security team was on lookout. Liv couldn't help but stare at Russell Wells. In his late thirties, the Australian man exuded a charm that didn't leave any women indifferent. Whether it was his dark blue eyes, fit figure, cute accent, or his fortune, women hovered around him like bees around honey. She felt bad for those women who had no idea who Wells really was, because from the outside he was a clean millionaire investor and not the leader of an international nuclear weapons trafficking network.